Reviews for Young Teacher
Lady Knight 1512 chapter 18 . 7/19/2007
Oh NO! This is bad. I thought i'd be ready for this, but now i'm not so sure. Poor Ryan. I don't want him to die now. Not after he's been so nice and helpful. He made Bekah French Toast! *sniff* OK. I'm OK. Just a little emotional. Loved the chapters, all three of them. Actually, while reading them, i got to thinking about what it would be like if it was Bekah's parents that died. That would certainly be different. Sad, but different.

BTW, thanks for the PM. It was sweet. I hope my absence didn't worry you. I HAVE been busy. I've been doing all my homework the day i get it this week because Harry Potter comes out tomorrow. I'm a HUGE fan, so i want my weekend to be free. I'll finish all my homework Friday night, read the book Saturday, cry Sunday and go back to school on Monday with red puffy eyes, but with no worries about spoilers. This means of course, that i won't even remember what the word 'computer' means until i've gotten over it. Don't be concerned if you don't receive any reviews until Monday. Bad timing really, what with Ryan the way he is. Still. K, then, i'll cya!

Marie
Allison Smith chapter 18 . 7/19/2007
Ryan!

man, I knew it was coming, and it still got me all broken up inside.

J.S. Goldberg chapter 18 . 7/19/2007
Oh no!I had a feeling this would be the chapter that something would happen to since he kept saying he'd be ok and ,great chapter!And cliffhanger!Please update soon!
XPixieDustX chapter 17 . 7/19/2007
No,you can't do anythig to Ryan!

I like him so much better than Dan
Allison Smith chapter 17 . 7/18/2007
NOT GOOD. I like Ryan.

a lot...
J.S. Goldberg chapter 17 . 7/18/2007
Another great chapter.I definately can't wait for the next one!
iplaypeople chapter 12 . 7/18/2007
WHAT? About the Moses and the rock thing. Is that true?
iplaypeople chapter 10 . 7/18/2007
OMG 17 chapters in like 12-13 days. Props, I give you major props. Over my span of 12-13 I wrote like...one chapter. HAHAHA. Thank you, you are one of those people who say ANYWAY instead of ANYWAYS. It drives me crazzy.
Claire Jones chapter 17 . 7/18/2007
Intriguing story. I especially like the character development, which is so essential to pull off a sensitive subject like this. Good job.
NickAtNite70 chapter 17 . 7/18/2007
it was good, can't wait till the next chapter
iplaypeople chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
It's centripetal motion? (Your this kiss song)

I don't know, lol.

This is a good story so far. I'd like to meet Ryan, he sounds hot, and the chemistry teacher. Where'd you come up with an idea like this? Do you like a certain teacher, or did this idea just come up?

Haha, no offense, by the way. Take Care
NotExactlyJuliet chapter 12 . 7/18/2007
The story sounds a bit preachy in many places. The overall writing in the story is good though. I guess I don't understand why there is such a huge focus on money though.
NotExactlyJuliet chapter 7 . 7/18/2007
Hmm, being a first time reader of this story it's kind of disappointing to have something given away (Ryan's death) before it happens. Good story so far though. Please check out some of mine.
LadyArrin chapter 16 . 7/18/2007
I want a boy who'll take care of my drunk mother. I like where this is going, though!
J.S. Goldberg chapter 16 . 7/18/2007
That was an unexpected turn in the for again you've managed to write a great chapter!I can't wait for the next chapter!
686 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »