Reviews for Young Teacher
Pranali chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
Really. Only two chapters? Please put the rest up for newbies like me. If you have more than 600 reviewers you must really be a good writer, so please update!
Lady Moonwind chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
Great! I'd almost forgotten about this, but I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the alert for it in my mail box today. I can't wait to read what you've got!
beautifullyexpressed chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
omg i lalalalove how you used my name in it, Alice :) no one has my name -_-
N-butterfly chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
Okay, this is so not complete - why does it say it categorized as 'complete'? lol Great two chapters, which is why I'm a little iffed that there's no more to read. I'm a TOTAL sucker for the teacher-student flings, so I would LOVE this story if you completed it. I'm guessing you're not updating since you last updated two years ago... :(
scarletfleur chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
cool story :) somehow...i feel it's still incomplete? unless you've given it up? which is a shame cos it's really well-written and seems interesting!
Mxya chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DELETING THIS STORY?

I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF READING IT!

I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE IT SO FAR!

PLEASE DON'T DELETE IT!
Aradia Cloud chapter 35 . 5/27/2010
And they continue to freakin fall. This is getting ridiculous.
Aradia Cloud chapter 34 . 5/27/2010
Yup. The tears are still falling.
Aradia Cloud chapter 32 . 5/27/2010
I'm still crying.
Aradia Cloud chapter 31 . 5/27/2010
Seriously? I cried through the whole chapter and I'm still crying now.
Aradia Cloud chapter 29 . 5/27/2010
What the hell?
PuppyLurve chapter 38 . 3/20/2010
I really hoped that there really is a sequel to this story! because its simply amazing! and btw the 'darkness' to the story makes it seem more realistic :) x
PuppyLurve chapter 32 . 3/20/2010
Poor Dan! He's trying so hard to feep focused and not loose control so that he can help everyone else! It would be extremely difficult to do that! especially after his loss!:(
PuppyLurve chapter 30 . 3/20/2010
OH NO! the chapters just keep getting even more powerful! I CRIED AGAIN! :'( very amazing writing! ;)
PuppyLurve chapter 29 . 3/20/2010
I CAN'T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY CRIED! You are an amazing writer by the way!I really loved Ryan's character in this version :D What an amazingly sweet guy! hehe :)
686 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »