Reviews for Young Teacher
PuppyLurve chapter 28 . 3/20/2010
OMGE! I'm actually quite scared in reading the next chaptr since I've read it once before already! Err maybe more than once actually! XD i love your stories by the way JennieMR! thank you so much! x
U NV me chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
I love this story...it's the best!

P.S - I think Klutz is spelt with a K, not a C.
deltaphi chapter 42 . 7/25/2009
This is one of the most emotional and best stories I ever read...

I never got to read the original version of this story, but if you say that this version is better and I'll believe you.

I really *loved* reading this, and thanks you so much for your time writing and posting, it's means a lot when talented people give up their time to share their stories with other people and I thank you for that again.

Good luck on your future works :)
sob sob sob chapter 29 . 7/16/2009
NO! Wai? but Ryan is just so wonderful! Why? Why? Why?Do they even have a picture together? :(
Mynmsths chapter 42 . 12/10/2008
well yeah it pisses me off a bit seeing as how I love these stories but... I respect you for doing what you think is right for your conscience and I hope that whatever has been bothering you is reloved...
StrawberryKisses08 chapter 42 . 11/28/2008
I'll be praying for you ] Hope everything turns out for the better!

You're not leaving this reader's favorites D
menace in training chapter 42 . 11/27/2008
Jennie,

I think that you are a brilliant writer; all of your stories are beautifully written and I have enjoyed every single one of them. Whatever you need to do to keep a clear conscience, do it, because no matter what you write, it will be absolutely amazing.

That said, I hope everything in your life is pulling together. God bless you and your family.
alsklings chapter 16 . 11/1/2008
Good story so far! I LOVE the reference to Phantom of the Opera...I'm a total obsessed phan, and I love that you put it in. Thankyou!
Mynmsths chapter 15 . 8/14/2008
So I have a question for you and I'd really love for you to answer me if at all possible, I really don't care how whether it be through email or pm or review reply but... why do you write about basically the same characters, I mean alot of your stories are about the same cast of characters just with slight differences in the plot. I mean I love your stories I've read the rose and the thorn and I'm reading A walk in the rain. And now I'm reading this. so yeah, well if you could answer me that would be great i really do like your stories i'm just curious.

thanks a ton

Belle
akaCHEEKS chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
ooh sounds interesting. i'll continue reading it tomorrow )
toffeecakesxox chapter 4 . 8/8/2008
Lovelovelove! At least she got back at that one bald dude. -scoff- Such evil people who do that to girls every day, honestly.

toffeecakesxox chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
Oh, evil cliffhanger before Dan's and Ryan's POV. Dun dun dun! Anyways, I love it!
toffeecakesxox chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
Ooh, a serious love triangle abrewing! I'm really enjoying this!

toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Awesome beginning! I love it!

shootingstar89 chapter 58 . 8/6/2008
i think you should end with Ryan's death and bekah's move. the miscarriage is written very well, but you're just starting to get over ryan's death and then BAM, it's depressing all over again...i love your writing btw.

anyways, that's just my opinion.
686 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »