Reviews for Young Teacher
PuppyLurve chapter 29 . 3/20/2010
I CAN'T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY CRIED! You are an amazing writer by the way!I really loved Ryan's character in this version :D What an amazingly sweet guy! hehe :)
PuppyLurve chapter 28 . 3/20/2010
OMGE! I'm actually quite scared in reading the next chaptr since I've read it once before already! Err maybe more than once actually! XD i love your stories by the way JennieMR! thank you so much! x
U NV me chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
I love this story...it's the best!

P.S - I think Klutz is spelt with a K, not a C.
deltaphi chapter 42 . 7/25/2009
This is one of the most emotional and best stories I ever read...

I never got to read the original version of this story, but if you say that this version is better and I'll believe you.

I really *loved* reading this, and thanks you so much for your time writing and posting, it's means a lot when talented people give up their time to share their stories with other people and I thank you for that again.

Good luck on your future works :)
sob sob sob chapter 29 . 7/16/2009
NO! Wai? but Ryan is just so wonderful! Why? Why? Why?Do they even have a picture together? :(
Mynmsths chapter 42 . 12/10/2008
well yeah it pisses me off a bit seeing as how I love these stories but... I respect you for doing what you think is right for your conscience and I hope that whatever has been bothering you is reloved...
StrawberryKisses08 chapter 42 . 11/28/2008
I'll be praying for you ] Hope everything turns out for the better!

You're not leaving this reader's favorites D
menace in training chapter 42 . 11/27/2008
Jennie,

I think that you are a brilliant writer; all of your stories are beautifully written and I have enjoyed every single one of them. Whatever you need to do to keep a clear conscience, do it, because no matter what you write, it will be absolutely amazing.

That said, I hope everything in your life is pulling together. God bless you and your family.
alsklings chapter 16 . 11/1/2008
Good story so far! I LOVE the reference to Phantom of the Opera...I'm a total obsessed phan, and I love that you put it in. Thankyou!
Mynmsths chapter 15 . 8/14/2008
So I have a question for you and I'd really love for you to answer me if at all possible, I really don't care how whether it be through email or pm or review reply but... why do you write about basically the same characters, I mean alot of your stories are about the same cast of characters just with slight differences in the plot. I mean I love your stories I've read the rose and the thorn and I'm reading A walk in the rain. And now I'm reading this. so yeah, well if you could answer me that would be great i really do like your stories i'm just curious.

thanks a ton

Belle
akaCHEEKS chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
ooh sounds interesting. i'll continue reading it tomorrow )
toffeecakesxox chapter 4 . 8/8/2008
Lovelovelove! At least she got back at that one bald dude. -scoff- Such evil people who do that to girls every day, honestly.

toffeecakesxox chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
Oh, evil cliffhanger before Dan's and Ryan's POV. Dun dun dun! Anyways, I love it!
toffeecakesxox chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
Ooh, a serious love triangle abrewing! I'm really enjoying this!

toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Awesome beginning! I love it!

687 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »