Reviews for Final Page
pixieofdarkness chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
i liked how you told this like a story, almost as if you were talking to the reader : ]
felicia13 chapter 5 . 7/8/2007
A new one. Sad, really. It's all like, "betrayal!" and, "die, punctuation, die!"

Based on a true story, love? Is there no hope for a repeat performance of, say, chapter one for one Lacie? If so, I'm so sorry. If not, what inspired this poem? Just a nice way to end, I suppose ...

Anywho, it was a great collection. My heart wasn't into it because 1) it's very early and 2) I've already read most of these poems. But I like it! Especially chapter 2 ... it's like heaven on paper. *hugs*

Love,

felicia13 chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
Angry, indeed.

By the way, I like the titles you put to these. Not that there was anything wrong with the originals. For the point and purpose of this, they're excellente.

felicia13 chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
I love how it's all put together, but ... I'll admit that it's irritating to have already read these. Not that they're bad, they're just not new. Well.

My previous opinions on these still stand. *shrugs* I've nothing new to say, really.

felicia13 chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
Ok. I KNOW I've read this one before. AND favorited it. For a reason. I still love this poem. Nothing's changed on my part.
felicia13 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
So familiar. A repost of this one, right?

Well, it's nice. Very mushy. I'm not so much for mushy, but this serves a purpose being mushy (it wouldn't be right otherwise), so I'm cool with it. Yay.

The last two stanzas are nice, as is the third-to-last.

Genesis Rose chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
Oh wow. This compiliation really worked great together. Emotion really makes itself known in your writing.