Reviews for perfection
Frog Tongue chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
You know when it first starts to rain, and you're sitting in the house, and the random raindrops are pattering down on the window, so random, so beautiful? That is what your writing style reminds me of.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
nice format... I like the piece a lot.. its descriptions are great.. and I like the whole perfection thing a lot.. i also like the ending a lot.. great job
Charity F chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
So unpredictable.
Stella Grimshaw chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I loved this poem as well.
Tytherpol chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
this one is pretty.

i like it.
smile for the sunshine chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Pretty. I kinda like it. I like your writing style. Creative and original. One of those styles you can't predict. Keep writing. ]
snakesmyle chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
What I like most about your poetry is the fluidity. Everything seems like a thought, one fluid thought. The parentheses, the dashes... It just works really well.
recycle rhymes chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
aw. pretty and cute. loved it.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
the he and she is a played idea of love

is there a perfect love?

is there a perfect?

how could perfect exist in a perfect world?

anyhow, there are always moment of ideal being.
InspirASIAN chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
So sad :'(

I love it though *faves*
The Postscript chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Nice. I do not like this one as much as the others because of the disjointed feel it reads as. I think this might be one of those poems that means a lot to you and makes sense to you, but not to the reader because it might be a reflection of one of your personal experinces?

It is still very beautifully written and I can still get a little meaning out of it. Just remember to be concious of a poem's degree between general and personal so as the reader can understand. If the reader cannot relate or understand a poem, no matter how well the poem is written, I think a big component of the poem is lost. Keep writing, k.