Reviews for Keys of Mystery
Ceclia chapter 4 . 7/26/2007
I really enjoyed readinh it!

About the whole thing so far(Prologue and 3 first chapters), I think:

- Lots of imagination (like Peter himself);

- Writing makes you wanna read more. For example, the fact that situations, different in time, space, etc, come up one after the other with no clear separation makes wanna go on reading to understand and organize all that much information;

- Carefull with some mistakes such as verb tenses and stuff.

Good Work, keep on!*
Lilium Lied chapter 4 . 7/25/2007
Doggie! :D Hehe! I'm sorry, but the part when the huge black dog ate the smaller one was just funny. It's almost comical if you imagine it.

Anyways, nice chapter. Moves things along and leaves the reader asking, "What's next?"

The only issue I have is the odd transitioning between the different points of views. Otherwise, this chapter is good.
Marco cinemaniac chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Hi there

So I just read the prologue of your story and I have to say its pretty cool. I will keep reading it for sure :)

Just one thing (and I already told you this in MSN :P), I think sometimes your phrases are a little confusing. Maybe you should try to make them a little smaller or try to put the future ones in another way so they dont end like this one:

"And for a time it was good, the Gods took a peace of earth and thought Men, and for a time Men worshiped the Gods, and in their honor Men created religion."

And that... and this... and the other... and this one. It gets repetitive.

But I know you're only starting to write you're first story and practice makes it perfect :)

When I have some more time will read Chapter 1 and 2 and will review it.

Keep up the good work

Cya
Lilium Lied chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
This chapter was pretty interesting. It told more about the main protagonist and it also seemed to have introduced a new main character. Altogether, the chapter was good, but there were a few things that seemed awkward.

For example, how Grim just suddenly appeared out of nowhere. It was sort of just Peter chilling in his room and them BOOM say hi to the Grim Reaper! I shouldn't be one to talk though, with my next chapter coming up and shit, but back to business.

Still, I do like this chapter and I hope to see more of this story, since I enjoy stories like these of course.

Oh, yes. The Angel of Death's true name is Azrael. I'm sort of a fanatic in Angelology and I know random bits of information like that. I just thought you'd like to know that. And I've also found out that Raziel, as mentioned in the prologue is the Angel of Mysteries in Angelology... Hm... :) Sounds interesting.
Lilium Lied chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
I enjoy post-apocalyptic stories, and this story is starting out very well. I've put this story on my alert list and I urge you to continue. Again, this story is very good. :)