Reviews for Kylie Morrison: Untouchable
Missus Finkle chapter 41 . 6/10/2008
Awesome, as always.

Update soon !

CatDog-runs-fast chapter 41 . 6/10/2008
And Kyle becomes paranoid, what an interesting turn! She should really have taken trig, any type of algerbra (calculas or normal)is bad
jammi chapter 40 . 6/9/2008
This was like an episode of animal planet or crocodile hunter or something, HAHAHA, just from the descriptions of Marie and the way she had to avoid her LMAO, like when she was talking about only leaving the classrooms in groups I swear it was like a British announcer took over and said 'Now the species known as idiotus shortus must blend in with the crowds to avoid it's natural enemy... feminine masculus' LOL, just from her commentary, hahah, and her reasoning for doing it anyway, geez, this girl has no sense, hahah.

"I knew damn well that big, mannish arms don’t fly out of nowhere, and that rhino had clipped me."

ROTFLMAO, hahah, nice description there.

haha, and wow, splash waterfalls, I haven't heard that song in so long. I loved it [partly because it was Ludacris and partly because that ish was catchy] but that is a nasty as song to just have stuck in your head out of nowhere, lol, I get the feeling more happened then what Wes is saying.

And Cindy doesn't seem cut out to be a gym teacher at all, lol. And Wendy is so weird, she doesn't tell Kylie half the crap she does but wants to know Kylie's business.

hahaha, but yeah, this chapter was hilarious to me, you'd think Marie would realise she should just leave Kylie alone since that girl has apparently no survival instincts. She's like one of those idiots who go around waving red flags at bulls, or the rodeo people, even though they know that the possibility of them getting their ass bust is high they go and do it anyway, lol. And LOL at the cafeteria lady enabling her foolishness.
CatDog-runs-fast chapter 40 . 6/8/2008
What is Marie’s problems? She’s nuts.

“Cindy asked the team captains to choose a number one through ten, and Lauren chose eleven.” lol
jammi chapter 39 . 6/8/2008
LOL, but aren't they halfway through the school year? You'd think that being in that calss with her psycho teacher she'd gain some muscle mass.

And poor Wes, the one girl he thinks he can count on since she's not obsessed with his body gets all snappy at random moments and he has absolutely no idea why, lol.

She's so stubborn, lol, she hates gym, she knows she won't be able to do any of the exercises, cast or no cast, but once given the oppurtunity to back out she refuses. Same goes for girl pushups, she knows she can't do regular pushups but because of some messed up logic the girl who avoids exercises at all costs will try to do a pushup with a broken arm.

I'm sure that has to be irritating to Wes on the basis that not only is he actually buff but he's used to girls going along with him as shown by his comment of not having to impress girls. He's mad cocky, lol, but I guess girls haven't really given him a reason not to be.
CatDog-runs-fast chapter 39 . 6/8/2008
Cindy reminds me of my gym teacher… actually a lot of people in this story remind me of people I know.

What’s the Presidential? Sorry, I live in New Zealand.

I think sometimes Kylie just tries to be contrary, like when she refused to sit out even though she wanted to.

Poor Kylie with her low score, I can sympathise with her though, whenever we have to do tests I end up slipping up on the gym floor.

Thanks for clearing up the amazing appearing Wendy thing.
Missus Finkle chapter 38 . 6/7/2008
LOL cracking last line, have to say, lol.

Update again soon !

CatDog-runs-fast chapter 38 . 6/7/2008
Wow, isnt this the end of the first KM:U?

Wendy sort of just appeare din this chapter, like she wasnt there at first but then suddenly was.

i liked the last line and the bugs, cause wanst there a bug in a previous chapter?

Well Done
jammi chapter 38 . 6/6/2008
LMAO, love how she's not afraid of any bugs, hahahah, she sure showed us that here.

Where did Wendy come from? First it was just Eric, Wes, Kylie and the dog and then afterwards you mention that Wendy was there.
Missus Finkle chapter 37 . 6/5/2008
Omg omg omg omg omg I love it, just omg omg omg I just love it so much omg !

Fangirl gushing is now over.

Please update soon ]

jammi chapter 37 . 6/4/2008
She's so clueless it's frustrating but that's what makes your writing work, the realism and lets face it people avoid facing their emotions for as long as possible. And Wes...Wes is a weirdo who is willing to do some of the stupidest things I've ever seen but then he goes and does something like this. It's sweet, annoying as hell if you really want to avoid someone but sweet that he's all up in her business, lol. And she's really been acting like a chick in the past few chapters, you know, saying one thing but doing the other, PMSing and freaking over random things. Although that whole masterbating on an endangered plant thing would bother me, but mainly because it's so dumb.
CatDog-runs-fast chapter 37 . 6/4/2008
Erica Manson?

Now that sounds familar, i wonder why...

Cool chapter, but why was Kylie crying? because her friends are idiots?
jammi chapter 36 . 6/4/2008
Enjoyed the chapter as usual, I love the way Kylie says things so matter of factly that it just makes you smile even if it's technically not funny. Good chappie and I'll love to see Kylie's reactions to water bugs, and LOL at Lauren getting scared, that's what happens when you're trying to be a pervy ass.
CatDog-runs-fast chapter 36 . 6/3/2008
“I would’ve really loved him, if he hadn’t been beating Wes up for his entire life.”

That really shouldn’t make me smile.

I liked how Kylie keeps slipping up and saying that Wes is gorgeous and stuff and then going into a rant about how that’s not true. Although it’s very blatant….

Lauren and Wendy really piss me off. Arghh. Though that’s a good thing.
Missus Finkle chapter 35 . 6/3/2008
Ah ! I love this story so much !

Update again asap !