Reviews for Kylie Morrison: Untouchable
jammi chapter 35 . 6/1/2008
I feel so bad for Wes, he seems like such a strong character who's 'blessed', cute, confident, popular, etc. but then you learn more about his homelife and it just makes you cringe. Especially the way he says that his dad blames him for his mother's death so matter of factly, it's like 'aww, muffin'...I really like the way you manage to showcase that in, make us show him sympathy without changing *him* as a character, I don't know how to explain it, especially the last interaction when her mom butts in and he has to deal with his dad's anger alone.
CatDog-runs-fast chapter 35 . 6/1/2008
!

Wow, i havent thought about this story is ages. I love Yulia. she cracks me up everytime... wish i had an aunt like that.

"I wanted to hug my mom again, or hug anybody, but she didn’t hug me. She opened the door and left me alone in the bathroom. I felt like an idiot."

so sad.
Missus Finkle chapter 33 . 5/27/2008
Ohmygosh, just read this story all the way from the beginning again and fell in love with it all over again !

Update asap please !

yayawhynot89 chapter 33 . 5/27/2008
m nicely done :) more please
jammi chapter 33 . 5/26/2008
This chapter is frustrating because we all have those days when you do something absolutely stupid but even as you see her jumping to conclusions and basically helping to spread a massive rumour about him you sort of understand but at the same time you get so annoyed with her for acting without thinking, but THEN there's the whole PMS aspect and you have to take that into account since PMS you start acting all irrational and doubt even realise it. Or even if you do realise you can't stop the total bitchiness that's coming out of nowhere.

I don't, I like the fact that you're not afraid to make your main character be an idiot and act like a teenager even if it might make her less likable.

Coach is something else, lol, I really do like him and the fact that he's insane, LOL, he's a great comic relief and just so out there it works. That whole gym section seems so random but at the same time it works well andit's funny.

Out of curiosity will you be updating I've Got Serious Issues at any point in time? Although the subject is darker than your others in the way the character is treated and her situation the story really interests me, especially the way you're dealing with her lonliness and the aspect of her home life. Your other characters pretend/seem to be alright by themselves but they always have friends even if they think they don't want them around, she wants friends but the closest she has to that are people who make/made her life living hell thanks to her brother.
the big crunch chapter 32 . 5/23/2008
two days it took me to read this, but it was worth it.

hope you update soon. :)
Sephalo chapter 32 . 4/27/2008
Bwahahahaha. Loved this chapter, esp. Nina and the "sea of abs" part. Can't wait to see what happens with the Valentine's contest and Wes...
Missus Finkle chapter 32 . 4/20/2008
Lol, absolute genius, go you ! Lol.

Looking forward to the next installment, it's been too long !

Kbelle1 chapter 31 . 1/22/2008
Pls update soon!
jammi chapter 31 . 1/21/2008
"“Young ladies… you now KNOW what THAT looks like. If I hear about ANY of you getting pregnant as long as I teach YOUR SEX-EDUCATION class, I will be very DISAPPOINTED. Kristy didn’t have the blessing of a coach like ME. YOU DO. If you let a man put his dirty hands on you, so help me GOD.”"

"I’m pretty sure, on my honeymoon, I’ll just kiss my husband."

ROTFLMAO, hahahaha, Coach is too much. Love it. Wes is such a pervert, but still, adore him. although EW at the hamster comment, I don't even want to know, lol.
Missus Finkle chapter 31 . 1/21/2008
LMFAO.

Connie the Condom...

Girl, you crack me up...

Better Off Anonymous chapter 30 . 1/12/2008
I'm obsessed with this story! I'm a bit confused with some of this chapter, though...
jammi chapter 30 . 1/9/2008
LMAO, oh man, this child has no sense of self preservation AT ALL. Hahahahah.

I liked your description of the kiss and her reaction, like the fact that she was nervous and instead of getting into it she ruined it since she felt weird. I like the fact that she's not self-assured and she matches her personality. So many stories on here have a girl who's shy who suddenly becomes popular and she doesn't get it cause she's a bookworm and so shy and I'm like 'bitch...you haven't touched a book *once* since I started reading this story, get outta here," lol, so I like that you set up her character and stick with it even though at times it gets frustrating because she loses her cotton picking mind at times, case in point, dashing the meat loaf on Clarisse.

And Wes is persuasive, like with the kiss, hahah, though the fact that his kline is that he hasn't been kissed in a month is ridiculous, hahah, but I do like the conversations they have, it's realistic. Well, for the most part, lol, she has some conversations with him that I can't see myself having with any guy but then again I don't have any close close guy friends.

Tres amusing though, hahaha, loved the cafeteria scene, child does not love her life.
Tayla Hutchinson chapter 29 . 1/9/2008
Lol, good story.
jammi chapter 29 . 1/8/2008
"Wes nodded cleverly, “You’re gonna be one of those crazy assed dominatrixes, aren’t you? The ones who pull a whip out of nowhere.”"

LMAO.

"That really sucked. Lisa slapped me harder than Satan would slap his son for praising the Lord. She hit me harder than a ten ton block falling off a waterfall would hit me. Lisa slapped me so hard; I think I saw my grandkids.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she broke her own wrist, hitting me that hard."

ROFLMAO, although I have to agree with Wes, when one of those Tanks are heading your way or are pissed and in your near vicinity avoid at all costs. Dying at the fact that she was pinching him with her whole hand and the fact that girls claim Wes as their boyfriends even when he tells them he's not going anywhere with them.

It's going to be awkward next time she sees Chris though I don't blame her for ducking out of the movie. She and Wes are hella comfortble with each other though, and I like the fact that even though she has a sight crush on him it's not awkward and she didn't turn into her 'best friend' and started to act like a nutcase.
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »