Reviews for A Modern 21st Century Fairytale
anon chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
UPDATE ALREADY!
999FloatingFatCats chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
This story has such a good beginning!

SO MUCH POTENTIAL!

I really want to read the rest.

I know you probably aren't interested in this story anymore judging by the last time you updated, but seriously, it's really good. I also love your other stories too :):D:)
xforeverzx chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
I read this story a while back and I am still interested. I really hope, when you have the time, you will update this story. ]
Blood Sinister chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
You have to update this. It's amazing.

Don't get me wrong, I adore cliche but I like it when something's new and original. Like this.

I especially loved the evil streak in Jenna. It kinda horrified me at first, but it was a great twist. And Leif's bit..!

Wow. I must seem really horrible, what with loving all the evilness, but it's really got my interest.

]
Rumsha chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
amazing sotry! please continuee!
MsQueenOfTheWorld chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Wow, that was...interesting. Sucks to be Kendra. It's rather sad how she feels. I thought human instinct would be, "Destroy the stupid biotch." Wow, what a shame.
Soms Cougli chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
wow. you're quite evil:P kidding...i liked it! a lot! it has an evil kinda sense of humour and it's very realistic...and yeh i'm glad it's not all cliche, but woah that Jenna chick is pissing me off already o_O anyways, it was great_

Lady Rai
emotionless-stares chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
o0o I hope you update this story soon because...I feel really sorry for Kendra. I hope that she gets the guy she deserves..and Jenna and Leif..are a BAD COUPlE.
Teva'ni-Britagne chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Wow, Jenna's one possessive little harpy. Honestly, she back stabbed her best friend to go out with her stepbrother. That is so freaking evil that I can't even form a valid reason to pity the girl. On the other hand, while Leif's physically sexy, I really think he's kind of uncaring when it comes to the matters of the heart. Oh, and I feel for Kendra, unrequited love is one of the hardest things to live with. Knowing that you love someone unconditionally even though they pay you no mind and have someone already, really, really starts to take a toll on you. Trust me ...

Any who, this was good. I'm looking forward to seeing how Kendra will demonstrate her plan to get her friend back. (Although, personally I'd probably curse the girl out and make her life hell and then try and break her up with her boyfriend *cough, cough*.)

- QoS
blu chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
i like this story its pretty good
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »