Reviews for Once Upon an Emo Prophecy
poisonous.substance chapter 9 . 8/25/2009
Howcliff-hange-ish... its a really good story cant wait till the next chapter.

also near the end there it got rather confusing..
poisonous.substance chapter 7 . 8/25/2009
Lol... i thought the ending was really clever... nice work so far :)
Halen Catice chapter 9 . 6/18/2008
Great job again! man, i'm running out of ways to praise you! I loved the part where Isidria is refered to as "the owner of the hair". And what did they sleep through? and why was going to the inn a life saving measure? god, every chapter leaves me with more questions, which i suppose is a good thing. (that's what suspense is SUPPOSED to do). Please post the next chapter soon!
Halen Catice chapter 8 . 6/5/2008
really great! keep it up!
Halen Catice chapter 7 . 5/30/2008
“Fate wanted Mother to have a girl, too.”

HAHAHAHA! wow, i really loved this chapter. it's the best so far. I love the winey prophet! He totally gives Enthlor something to play off of, and adds a subtle yet hilarious bit of humor. I like the prophecy it's self, too. It had some great lines and was vauge enough, while still setting thigs up! great job!
Halen Catice chapter 6 . 5/30/2008
YAY! this rocks! man, i really love enthlor. he's my favorite character as of this moment! This chapter left quite a cliff hanger! Who is the mysterious walker? what will the prophet reveal? Will there be a bar with a decent name? (probably not, to the last one). This story is really interesting and i can't wait for more!
anti-climax chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
the intro was amusing. And the title... very interesting. Was the misspelling deliberate or accidential by the way? Prophecy?

about the story itself, it's interesting, especially when they encounter the very man they're supposed to meet.

Rikki seems pretty wild, quite a fun character I must say. Gabe seems your typical conservative character who tries to hold back the spontaneous one at every opportunity, so I'll reserve my opinions for him.
Halen Catice chapter 5 . 5/21/2008
awsome! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! hurry and pst soon! this is such an awsoem story. I love the Sarcastic humor that seems to appear every other line!
Halen Catice chapter 3 . 5/21/2008
Oh lord! I really like this! this chapter, (3) is my fgavorite so far! I love the humor, the intruge... everything! and it cleared up some stuff to, but added cool new twista at the same time! who ever wrote this chapter ROCKS! And the rest of the story is good to, but in the fisrt two chaperts the story line was kinda choppy and hard to follow. But still! very cool. keep writing!
Heroh chapter 4 . 7/31/2007
Ok, I see what you mean by mock seriousness (it was kinda funny, actually) but I'm just a little confused...about Rikki. It seems she knows everything but Gabriel doesn't.. Yeah I'm going to have to keep reading and hopefully future chapters will answer my questions lol
Fred chapter 3 . 7/29/2007
Very cool George! Post more soon. Love you lots! Come visit some time. ;)
Heroh chapter 3 . 7/17/2007
I'm slightly confused so I guess I'll just have to keep reading. Their names are funny by the way :D
Solemn Coyote chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Hi. You seem to be pretty enthusiastic about reviews, so here you go:

1)"“Get down from there, Rikki!” whispered Gabriel. “They’re going to see you." “Don’t worry so much Gabe,” she told him while climbing back down. “They’re gone.”" Not a bad introduction, but if you've already named Gabriel, you don't need to have Rikki say his name.

2) This story's got an unusual sort of pacing. It gets a jump start or change of topic every few sentences, which makes me suspect that it's being written by a writers' circle. Writers' circles can produce some excellent stories (usually packed with ideas and randomness, because of the number of people contributing), but they also make it a little bit harder to keep a constant flow of words. If this story is being written by a group, may I suggest changing writers a little less frequently? It'll give everyone more time to develope their ideas and make the telling smoother.

3) I like the two main characters. Their relationship is pretty unclear, but it's a good source of humor. I'm also curious about some of the bits of inoformation that got tossed into the first chapter and then went unused. For example: the Kh'ostros, the rotten Kh'ostros, the reason for the journey to the capital. I'm sure it'll all get cleared up in later chapters, but I'm just drawing attention to stuff that might puzzle the reader.

4) Anyways, I do like the story. Keep writing it?

-SC
Dellarose chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
Aha! I really like this so far. The humor is very biting. I will defiantly read more if said more is posted. Hmm, that was a bit of confusing wordplay. Okay then: I will read more when there is more. Ah, clarity.
Heroh chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
Ok so the whole "you work for him" thing explains why the guy just walked up to them like that when they were lost (he knew who they were) and why he didn't have anything to trade back. But if Thom said that he was preparing his side of the trade then I wonder what he was going to do.. And I wonder what happened to Natasha lol Cuz what she told them was a little creepy..