Reviews for Alley Way Angst
MM Fallen chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
That '70s Show! I love the story by the way.
she fuels the fire chapter 5 . 6/4/2009
Argh, the more I read this story the more I like it! This story has some of the best lines I've ever heard. LIke the one where River is like, "You fight like a man!" And Madison is like, "And you fall like a woman!" Or the one where they're like, "Make like Sleeping BEauty and be seen, not heard." It's great stuff.

But why doesn't Madison want his hot body (tongue-piercing included)? I'm like, "Madison! You know you want him!"
Maxegirl1313 chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
Please, please tell me this story is not hiatus!
Emo-Shadow-14 chapter 4 . 12/31/2007
Really like this story too
Dragonette12 chapter 4 . 12/30/2007
yay! ur bak review review review! pweety pwease

mystic.fox chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
I'd like to see where you go with this since it was an interesting start.
Farewell My Sullen Concubine chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
Pete kicks ass.
DEADLYpoisonous chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
tongue ring...tasty. good job
Farewell My Sullen Concubine chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
Hi again! I don't know if I mentioned this the first time I reviewed you (excellent) story, but River's hair pulling habit reminds me of Pip from Great Expectations...or maybe I DID say that. Anyway, I'm glad its back. :)
Shadow of the Black Wolf chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
Not bad so far. I really like River. Waiting..
remae chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
AH! THAT'S IT?no ): I really like this story, please update asap. I would love to find out what happens next and I'm starting to like Madison a little more. But River, ahh, I adore him. hahah. anyways, update son
remae chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Ah, the main character annoys the crap out of me, but I absolutely ADORE River. I love how he has the "bad guy" outward appearance, but he's still a gentleman (:
Peachie Miss chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
Did you restart this story?
Brilliant Demise chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
Tongue ring... I like it. :D

Update soon
Markus Ripley chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Yes, that did rhyme, nice job. I liked this alot, very interesting. Yes there were a little bit of spelling mistakes, but all writers do that so don't worry too much.

Good work, none the less.