Reviews for Chamomile Gray
xLilly White chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Your style.. it gives me shivers. Being the foolishly sensitive person I am, the sense perfection that your imagery and phrasings bring about almost brings me to tears Or maybe that's just the conjunction of sleep-deprivation, sensitivity, beautiful music and your WRITING, my god, I hope you never ever stop. This is pure expression, I love it; I can totally see you sitting down and letting this just pour out, second thoughts or blatant ones simply lacking: what's beautiful is that you manage to paint your mood, to bring it alive with images and characters, and flagrant contradictions: "flying downward only to fall up again" sounds oh so good.

You're ever an inspiration. Take care of yourself ;)
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Great, short story.

Nice description. You've very poetic in your stories, which is refreshing.

Twilight Starr
EnigmaticArsenic chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
That third paragraph is perfection.
Circus chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
I enjoy reading new stories from you simply to find pleasure in the differences between them. It is all about the colors. I find that, in your stories, your voice is unmistakable, an undercurrent of tone that brings your message out, but what makes the writing in each story different, what makes them stand out, are the colors. Light gray, bled yellow, a small amount of faded pink- that's this story. The scene itself is beautiful and fresh, but the writing is the pleasure here. Well done! I'm glad that you are updating again.
Erin chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I really enjoyed it. I love how you describe everything, it's amazing! Please write more when you can.
crocodile chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Gorgeous. Really. I can't think of one thing I didn't like about this. The imagery was outstanding, and I loved the use of repetition. I really like the last sentence and the few leading up to it - very fitting. I got shivers all over while reading this. Excellent job.