Reviews for Eternity
flawedxu chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
I know you haven't updated since May, this story just sounded really interesting. And it was, so far. Is there any chance your going to bring this back alive? update? or is it dead? I hope its not, cuz I'm actually hooked so far.
Lyra Waterflame chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
Interesting story, please write more soon?
Mae-Phobia chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
very well written!_ love the story
Crazy colorz chapter 4 . 5/12/2008
hey! i realy like ur story good luck on the upcpmeing chaps!XD
MathGoth chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
This socks my socks off. I love the personality you gave your characters...update soon!
Dark Kaze Ryuu chapter 3 . 7/23/2007
Hm, I'm starting to get interest with this story of yours.

I hope you will continue. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
AubriannaKnight chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
Just three chapters and i'm already addicted to this story. Update soon. I am excited for this get together. I love the way you have the children interact with the parents and sister. They all have character and their own personalities, making them seem real. I almost thought Eternity and casey were going to bring up how they are only alive because of the family ties, and that the vampires are so disgusted with humans, that they expected them to let other vampires kill them because they can't bring themselves to do it. If Eternity gets changed at some point in this story i can't wait to see what kind of vampire she would be and if there are any personality changes.
mistariapotter chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
love this! update soon!
stuck in a Book chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
Wow another fast update ! Go you !

Her dad called her by her NAME ! :;gasp:: what made him do that ? WHy is he being so nice and I was shocked that he didn't out right smacked Casey for his comment . Hm they are totally plotting something !

Update soon !
stuck in a Book chapter 2 . 7/9/2007
LoL , that was way sooner then I expected !

But wow , how chilling this chapter is . I love it .

Poor Eternity ,to have to deal with death on a such a basis like that it's a miracle she isn't demented and warped . Hmm I wonder if her 'rents and sis ever snack on some one she knew once ? Yah know like a friend at school that they never knew about ( I imagine that they would not be to involved in her school life .)

Anyways great chapie and I can't wait for more !

M.
stuck in a Book chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Wow , I was really surprised at how good this was !I totally think that the summary does not do this justice !

What a creative idea ! I really do like this so please update soon !