Reviews for Silence
BalletManiac chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Seriously? You must be some an undercover professional writer or something! This is like the ..what? 5th poem I read now that made me go ... WOW!

YOUR AWESOME! - Going to my favorite authors for sure!
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
WOW. This one is really impressive. I don't know who the punisher is (it could be God, the conscience of the subject, an estranged lover), but I loved the imagery and the conclusion. This is going in my favourites.
smile for the sunshine chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
That's interesting...Rather scary and sad but well written. I kinda liked it. It was different. Unexpected.
qblisa chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Fairly graphic, but really well written.

Self punishment... Most of us punish ourselves for the wrong deeds we do, usually via the guilt we feel. When we do get punished we often ask why. Strange ey. This poem described it well.

Lisa
Embellished Heart chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Wow that was...wow. lol. Really graphic, but in the best way possible. Its very dark, but great writing.
concerto49 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I can't imagine tearing finger nails :(, I just mean it's awful. Same as ripping hair from the head. I used to do that as a baby, pulling my hair, and it's really wrong. Well, don't want to say more about that aspect. I think it should be in the horror category.
11th Commandment chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
oh I like this.
ten pts above average chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I flinched at the graphic images I got from reading this.. but it was amazingly written.. and the ending really kindve left me wondering what happens next.. good job!
ShadowedTears chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Wow dude! Nice work.
Nonya Soum chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Sad and twisted, but cool at the same time. It shows how when you try to count wrongs and mistakes, they're countless. Great job!

Write on!
Professional Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Yowch. Particularly that gentleness before the pain in each part.
InkySubstance chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
wow...just wow...that was great. where did you get the idea for it?