Reviews for History Class
BillyJoeBob chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
So here's what I think. It's good, but could be worked on. An english teacher once taught me to take out everything I could in a short story as long as it still made sense. It worked wonders! I myself find that when I read something descripitive words are helpful, but when overdone I start to lose interest. So I say more talk from the characters and less description.
concerto49 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
No one would know that you had a naming problem. If you can't think of one, just use whatever that comes up. It doesn't matter really.

I don't remember my history classes as much, but those things didn't happen. I was sure.

I've tried writing in different POVs before, but it's been a while. Now that you mention it, I should try again.
half-sketched.staccatos chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
konnichi wa

Ben is majorly ADD, LoL! I liked this a lot: It was humorous, but at the same time it actually DOES happen. All right, so I don't know what goes on with the boys, but it happens with me and my friends all the time.

I don't really like your ending, though. It seemed a bit out of character for Ben after everything he did NOT to work. It would have been more of something he'd do if, instead of taking the book to look up an answer, he would - say - take it to use as a pillow or something. *shrug* But this was great as it was. Fun to read.

Zaijen