Reviews for CrossDressing Only Leads To Confusion
BlushLover930 chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
Love it! Just love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Actually, it isn't impossible. Take it from someone who used to RECEIVE transfusions, and now that I'm better, donate regularly... if they over-fill the bag (which almost always happens) they actually take a pint and a half. And, sometimes they ask for a second bag, if the person is big and strong enough - which, if both are over-filled, is a whooping THREE PINTS! (I've seen it happen. Big dude. I guessed wrestler. But, since I also passed out before the transfusion got started, and he was halfway through the second bag when I last saw him; never got to ask.) Anemia sucks.
Moral: Donate blood, but never on an empty stomach; the Red Cross vamps take more than you think. And, if you need blood, get over your fear of needles, otherwise your arm won't be the only thing sporting scars.
Kazu'sTsundere21 chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
Whaaaa? No happy ending? D:
magnanimousSquirrel chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This is so funny and interesting!
subtly.obvious chapter 7 . 9/10/2011
This is brilliant. XD

Hillariously brilliant.

Seriously, I love the whole idea, although i was rooting for Claire for a while after the revelation that she liked him/her. and i didn't really like Tom either.

For some reason, I like the fact that there wasn't a fairy tale ending, It's really different.

I hope Ren ended up with Tom.
Crictic chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
Just to say, first off, I love your story. I really really like it. However, I'm just saying, I believe you got the acroynm for French sign languge wrong. It's LSF. I know it's backwords, but I didn't come up with it. *shrugs* But bravo for you, for either knowing sign language history, that it partially came from LSF, or looking it up.
basketball pants chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
i liked your story alot i preety much like all the storys i read by one (i only read 2 thourgh)and i want to read more keep writing
AuraVybrid chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
I love this story! man, i wish it was longer it was humerous and i loved jennifer, and ben. thanks for sharing.
Glass-of-Dusk chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
hahaha I laughed so hard when i read this chapter!
Random Fits of Laughter chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
OMG, I got so into this, hahaa. Please keep up the good writing!
iforgotthisexisted chapter 7 . 7/11/2009
Great story. Great ending. Great everything! I loved it, the whole thing kept me on my toes... or since I'm lying In my bed at 6:30 am and still havnt gotten to sleep it kept me excited and awake. Good job! ]
Elodie Wolfe chapter 7 . 2/27/2009
Pahahaha, the ending could have been led in just a bit more and news of the girls, Nettie, twins, and Angelito, other then that GREAT job.

Elodie~
JollyRandom chapter 2 . 1/30/2009
This is really good so far. Love it. I'll have to finish reading it tomorrow though when it isn't so late. I can't think straight when I'm tired. Good job though. (:
NothingInHerGlassGreyEyes chapter 7 . 12/17/2008
Aww, this was a cute story. There were a few grammar mistakes and a place or two that I think words were missing, but overall it was well written and quite enjoyable. I kind of connected a bit with Ben/Jen but my chest is much too large to just ace it down, so I look like a butchy girl. But hey, the ladies love it, so that works! Anywho, good story
starrybluepoet chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I ADORE THIS!

My only qualm...

What happened to her developing friendships to the Lesbian couple and Ren and Claire?

Does Jen/Ben ever find a mate that appreciates her unique personality? I am cool if she doesn't, but just became attached to her and want what ever it is that makes her happy.

Why did Jen and Tom break up?

Did Tom move on?

Sorry I am full of questions. I just really became attached to them. My thoughts run away with me...
44 | Page 1 .. Last Next »