Reviews for Frail ties
ilike2eatbabies chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Alright… let me say that I really liked this. It is hard when someone comes back into your life that has been gone for a long period of time, especially when it is out of the blue. I think that you really conveyed the emotions that someone feels when this happens. The curiosity factor is a big part of that for some people and I’m happy that you touched base on it. You did a really good job and I hope to read more from you soon.

ilike2eatbabies

Member of Reviewers Kingdom
AfterPartyFiasco chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Aw...you made me frown towards the end of the poem. How dare you. Lol. :(

The ending was disappointing in the sense that it was a 'a-happily-ever-after' kind of thing. ) Being the romantic that I am, I love happy endings, but I still like this poem because it's realistic and full of emotions. Uhm...I guess that's all I have to say. Lol. D
Mosaic Stains chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I have to admit between the first one I read 'Games' and this one, I like this one better. It has a silent poignancy that stands out and gives the words a forward and nicely evocative feeling, expression.

I don't really see it as angst, but instead as passively powerful.

Still I like the title, and I suppose it is in a sense angst-like, considering the emotions you felt while writing it.

~M.S.