Reviews for Not supposed to
Shading Source chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Hi there! I'm not sure if you are still getting and reading these but I wanted you to know I really loved this first chapter. It's a shame you had to take it down because people were being asses. Is there any place I could read the rest of this story? It was too interesting to pass up on
Have a good one!
anacortes12 chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
i want read this soon i hope :C
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
You should remove the first chapter too. Whats the point of keeping it?it dissapoint the readers :(
Shame be thy middle name chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
Aw, I wanted to read more...also, yay, I'm the number 1000th review!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
this makes me so upset :(
more-than-inactive chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
Those assholes! How could they do that to such a fantastic story!
ajashire1 chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
I was just about to enjoy reading this story only for it to be taken away. Now I'm sad :(
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
Hi Teeta I've been a long time fan of this story. I wish I could read this story someday again, I will never forget it, it was really good. I wish you would post this story at Wattpad one day )
deshaunwalker chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Every once in a while I come back and check up on this baby haha. I miss it :/

Hope we hear news of it soon!

Well wishes!
Veneya chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
I'm sorry to hear about the blackmail you've been subjected to.
Like many others, I had read this fic ages ago and thought to have a re-read today only to find that the chapters were no longer available.
I just wanted to let you know how much I loved this fic! Pls don't abandon it for too long.

Veneya
phoenex360 chapter 2 . 8/3/2013
I was wondering if it would be possible for you to email this wonderful story to me. I understand if you don't, but this story had inspired me to write better when I was in 7th grade and means a great deal to me. I am now in my second year of college and I decided to re-read a story that had hit me so hard as an adolescent.
I promise I'm not a crazy stalker or anything like that, I just would love to read this story again.
If you decide that you wouldn't mind emailing it to me, or if you just want to talk, my email is .
Keep writing no matter what 3
AveryLamb chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
I'm sad this story is taken down! I read it a while ago and loved it. Found it again and was excited to reread it...then this. :( people can be such bullies.
strikerhari chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Why dont you make your story readable to the public? I want to read the rest soooo bad. I have been dying to know what happens and i have been trying to find your story for over a year! please put it back up.
lovelymissmaria chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
I understand and i think its a terrible position that your in and im sorry too bad i wont be able to finish it, mabey someday:)
A.N.D. trademark chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
oh wow. that... that sucks. but if you find a way to publish the finish product that'd be awesome. i'd even pay you if i had to -like when megan derr started to sell her fairytale adaptions i couldn't stay away-. but gosh, i can't believe someone would do that.
1,003 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »