Reviews for Not supposed to
Whitewashed chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
this 'rika' person is f**kn retarded, no one gives a sh*t about your opinion here so shut the f**k up.
Very sad to see this story go, it is much loved. Best of luck in finding a secure site for further updates.
Us readers will be waiting!
3signstoabrokenheart chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Dont give up!
DragonFyre94 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This is a great story, and I am really sad to hear that it wont be posted on this site anymore, but I hope if/when you can continue it you will let us know where it is posted? :) great work and don't lose hope over that one ignorant person :)
RueRue1396 chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
awww :( sorry this happened to u really nway i don't know cuz i just read only the first chapter but i liked the small bit i read n hope u find away to post ur stories... gud luck
dreamcatcher chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
This is the current fictionpress? How pathetic! Why did I bother coming back, again...?

Oh, and by the way, you've been reported. Because, 'important news, read carefully' is quite obviously /not/ a chapter, and should not be posted as such.

Thats what your /profile/ is for.
The Silent Dream chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
HOLY fudgesickles.

seriously!

gahhhhhhhhhhh! me ANGRYYYY!

I can't believe someone would have the NERVE to do that!

I am so freakinfrackin upset! I LOVEEEE, loooovveee this story! now because of them I can no longer read it! !

fkjdfhlakertgfs!
ShadowCat1988 chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
Wow, I'm so sorry that's happened to you. I noticed one reviewer suggested Wattpad, I'll second that suggestion. Wattpad is a really good site and you can't copy the stories from there. Another site that's like that is Booksie, it's a really good website. I'm on Booksie myself, so I'm speaking from experience with that one. Anyways, I hope the situation gets better. With any luck, the jerk who's doing this gets what's coming to him/her.
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
hey umm if u want to post ur story somewhere where it cant be plagerized, why not try Wattpad? you cant copy and paste anything ... though it is kind of a pain sometimes, its better for authors...and u get to read other ppl's stories :)
Dark Lynnette chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
so sad that you're no longer able to share this story on this site. I do hope you continue with it and if you don't put it online again, I hope you at least publish it and let us know where we can find it. Best wishes with everything and don't let the haters get you down.
sunny-california chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
update
enternally-dark90 chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
Oh O_o that sounds totally scary and a writer's worst nightmare...I'm scared now...someone was clearly crazy. I'm sorry that happened to you, I hope you do eventually finish NST since I enjoyed reading it and now knowing that it was about to end makes me a little upset since I did want to know the ending.
magnanimousSquirrel chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
oh my God, why the heck would they do that? That's just like that lady who stole work on deviantart.

I started reading NST when you first posted. I hadn't read it in awhile and went back to read it to find THIS! This thing that this stupid person did. I don't know why there are people like this in the world...

Please let me know where you're putting this up, I would like to read the rest.
lunasea chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
Where is NST going to reside now? :(( stupid crazy people blackmailing you
Conspicuous Maliciousness chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Make sure to let me know when you do get around to publishing these in another way.

I /really/ want to read more~!
midnight to dusk chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
:( I wanted to read more
1,003 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »