Reviews for Not supposed to
JakarMalanox chapter 21 . 8/31/2007
Mkay so... the conclusion to this story that i have so far come up with is that shawn also has the hots for his brother. Uri. This is soo frustrating I can't believe that Uri doesn't relize that his brother is gay!lol you've dropped so many hints. I have no clue what's up with rane though... I do think that Shawn is rather smart asking his brother what to do about his crush them using it on him. It's quite cute. What- how is shawn going to take it when he realizes that his younger brother is gay? OMG and you just updated how long do i have to wait stuck in reality?...I'm going to die.
writer'sblock900 chapter 21 . 8/29/2007
How can Uri not see that his brother loves him back? He is definitely the Emperor of Obliviousness, on the content of Blindness. What will happen between Rane and Shawn? They obviously don't like each other. And Clem? What's she going to do? This is great!
Mademoiselle Rouge chapter 21 . 8/29/2007
Aww the end of this chapter is so cuute.

I was so happy to come back from holiday and find SO many new chapters ! I'm still in Team Shawn (god, where are my moral values gone !) coz he's just so perfect. The more you write, the more I actually like Shawn, and obviously, the more I dislike Rane (well, I don't dislike him per se, but I like him less coz he's in the way !). Daah I'm still waiting for some kind of miracle to happen so that a Shawn/Uri relationship is possible (I've had insanely high hopes since chapter...err...can't remember, but when Uri kids about being adopted, and his mom looks really alarmed. but that's probably wishful thinking for me.)

Anyway, you rock. You'd rock even more if you update real soon !

I LOVE this story :)
Sasha chapter 21 . 8/28/2007
I don't know what to say except that I truly love the story and characters very much, and I'm sure my love will only grow deeper each chapter posted until the end, and no I'm not being over dramatic, that is my genuine feeling. You are very skilled in writing, and I must admit that you use English much better than some "natives" of the English. If you had never mentioned that your Polish, I don't think there would've been much of a difference. Hell, your story is better written than a few actual published books, so kudos to you!

I'm glad Uri is eating again, and actually keeping his food down, 'cause I was getting worried about him. Throwing up for a week like he did, it's no wonder he is so oblivious to everything! Though apparantly he can't use that as an excuse, since he was oblivious to all those girls advances on him way before he started blowing up chunks everytime he thought perversly about his hot brother! He's like a lost puppy!
Vester chapter 21 . 8/24/2007
UPDATEUPDATE! OHMYGODILOVETHISSTORY! AUGH! *attempts to run out of room again but trips and falls flat on ass*
Vester chapter 20 . 8/24/2007
POST MORE CHAPTERS SOON! I'M RUNNING OUT! AUGH! *runs away crying*
Vester chapter 19 . 8/24/2007
YOU ROCK!
Vester chapter 18 . 8/24/2007
Ok, I learned you're polish. I thought you must be foreign because there were a few mistakes, probably why I wasn't so caught at first. You definitely have me now and I noticed there are VERY few mistakes. Good job, I would starting asking about Poland since I'm curious but that would be rude so I'll comment on the chapter. VERY hot, I loved the end to it. I sort of thought it would be cool if Kyle and Uri got together but I suppose that would be inpossible since Kyle is so mean to Uri ALL the time. Um, Why are ALL the jocks turning out to be gay? Part of your deliciously hot fantasies?
Vester chapter 17 . 8/24/2007
AUGH! That was hot. Your language has drastically improved, at first I sort of skimmed over everything, not really taking everything in but now I'm hooked, good job!
Midnights Scream chapter 20 . 8/24/2007
I feel bad for Uri, but things are getting so interesting and I want to know what happenes!:)
Vester chapter 14 . 8/24/2007
I accept that it's Uri's story but I wish you'd make Shawn more important, he DOES make the story unique after all. Other wise it's just another gay high school drama. Plus Shawn is super hot!
Vester chapter 13 . 8/24/2007
YAY! They share a bed, let's hope SOMETHING happens! YAY! Ok, does the whole family except for Uri know that shawn is gay?
Vester chapter 12 . 8/24/2007
HAHA! Uri calls himself a bimbo without knowing it!
Vester chapter 11 . 8/24/2007
What does TBC stand for? is this a collaborative story?
Vester chapter 10 . 8/24/2007
I like soggy cereal too, so I guess I'm a teeny but like URI! Ew, I guess not really. I like Rane way more.
1,004 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 .. Last Next »