Reviews for Not supposed to
Rayne Auster chapter 15 . 8/5/2007
Czesc

Pises lepiej po Angielsku nis ja po Polsku!

I see, you never told me if I am right! :-) I guess I will just have to wait and see. I am a Polish South African that was born in South Africa and have lived here all my life. The only reason I know Polish is because I learnt it when I was small... Never got the opportunity to read and write. Can read... slowly but definately cannot write as you can see. I really hope that you dont abandon this story as so many writers do... All the best!
Kaede Kitsurani chapter 15 . 8/4/2007
Hey, I just read this and it's safe to say that I can't wait for the next chapter!
Amindaya chapter 15 . 8/4/2007
I think you have the perfect blend of serious and funny. It's funny in that embarrassing way, where it's hilarious whe it's happening to someone else, but at the same time I love his ethical reasoning. And I love how you've made everything a huge misunderstanding: he feels bad because he's sure Shawn hates him and Shawn is avoiding him because he's sure Uri hates him. I seriously LOVE it. Go you.
emma chapter 15 . 8/4/2007
Oh! Your making me cry! seriously, my eyes are tearing up.

Poor Uri! Poor Shawn! If only both of them knew what the other was going through!

I'm pretty sure I figured out the ending/twist. I don't want to post it because It might be an accidental spoiler :-0. All I'm gonna say is it has something to do with Uri's moms freak-out earlier in the story.

I'm so sad now. The next chapter BETTER have something, not necessarily happy. but nice or funny. Some sort of comic relief!
gothicHobbit08 chapter 15 . 8/4/2007
Keep writing please!
portabellaprincess chapter 15 . 8/4/2007
Poor guys. I don't know which one to feel more sorry for. At least they're home and not sharing the same bed! I hope things get better in school for Uri. It would be too easy for the boys to take about their feelings and what happened, which makes me wonder what you have up your sleeve! I got the vibe that the parents and grandparents think/know that Shawn is a homosexual. I wonder if they could handle incestual sons/grandsons? Probably not. Update soon! :)
Amerez chapter 15 . 8/4/2007
ah, the angstiness! This has been my fav chapter yet...the emotions are realistic and misguided. oh, and I reviewed last the last chapter, I just forgot I was under my other account, gummybaby...so yeah, I'm still here! More, soon, please!
Meri chapter 15 . 8/4/2007
aw poor uri and shawn! * hugs them both them shoves them naked into a closet...lets them out only when they kiss and make up*
FRUSTRATED chapter 14 . 8/4/2007
UGh I so want Shawn to just take hhim in his sleep! O_O
iwanttodeletethiswtf chapter 14 . 8/2/2007
wow this was something and u suck i hate secrets but finally some action! yea! at the cost of something sucky, tho. kk i gtg! bye!
Jubjub chapter 14 . 8/2/2007
I wonder if Rane is going to appear?
gummybaby chapter 14 . 8/2/2007
ha. that was hilarious. poor shawn, I feel bad that he's got such an oblivious brother. oh well. Thanks for the update.
Rayne Auster chapter 14 . 8/2/2007
Poor Uriel, beatng himself up about disgusting his brother when Shawn is beating himself up for the same reason. Furthermore, the grandparents and mother know at least that Shawn is into males... not too sure about the father. Shawn and Uri are tipteing around each other both trying to avoid confrontation of the same issue. Anyways... I am really enjoying it though usually dont like reading incest as its not my thing (why did the mom react so strangly to Uriels brother comment?). I opened it because it keeps popping up as one of the few stories that is being updated so I decided to give it a try.
CrazyJaney chapter 14 . 8/2/2007
I really love this story! I'm sorry I haven't reviewed before, but better late then never right?

Anyways, I love the characters you have created and the confusion they're both experiencing. It's makes your stomach twist and turn as you read about all the awkward moments and embarresing situations, and that's exactly how it should be. And boy am I curious to find out just what's going on inside of Shawns head, but I think it's a good thing that you don't change the POV's, it keeps you wondering. Keep up the good work and update ASAP :)
Amindaya chapter 14 . 8/2/2007
Ahaha, I love you. Seriously. I know this is horrifying to them, but to me...it's just freaking hilarious. You know that saying: it's always funny when it's happening to somebody else? Well...yeah.
1,004 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 .. Last Next »