Reviews for Not supposed to
American Schokolade chapter 14 . 8/2/2007
That was an oopsies for Shawn. Though, I'm kind of glad Shawn was the one who messed up as opposed to Uri. Poor Uri. I'm sure if he had been the one to hump Shawn in a wet dream, it would traumatize him so much, he'd never get over it...

Well, good chapter, definitely. I find myself thinking, "Finally," but then I'm also wondering if this is only going to make things worse between the two. I'm thinking the latter. I doubt Uri will even be able to look at Shawn after this. Sigh...

Keep it up!
Emo Zombie chapter 14 . 8/2/2007
...damn.

That's really all I can say...

...damn.
portabellaprincess chapter 14 . 8/2/2007
OMG! How embarassing for Shawn! Uri should have just kissed him and see what happened lol. Keep up the good stuff! :)
iwanttodeletethiswtf chapter 13 . 8/1/2007
wow that little moment at the dinner table the first time at Uri's home was weird. i hate how much Shawn is like nonchalant. and he doesn't talk to uri more. Does Uri's family think Shawn's gay or something? even tho he is...right? um, what do they KNOW? this sucks. I hate secrecy and the waiting. BUT I'LL WAIT! yep. and at the end at the car was like sad-feeling. I really hate Shawn. He's messing up Uri's life! but the double bed thing is cute and so funny!

kk.

HUGS!,

Amindaya chapter 13 . 8/1/2007
Very enjoyable. I like that it doesn't switch POVs, and that Uir is so oblivious. I can't wait for more!
American Schokolade chapter 13 . 8/1/2007
Am I sensing a shift in the near future? It's a long time coming and I'm glad for it... )

Of course, Shawn pissed me off when he said, "Because I refuse to have my love life discussed at the table," since, it's like, why does Uri have to be subjected to that when Shawn isn't? But something tells me, from the way his family reacted, that they all know about Shawn. Is that the reason for the fights that Uri mentioned before?

Well, good update. It seems to finally be going somewhere, and I'm excited again. Keep it up.
Amerez chapter 13 . 8/1/2007
cool. sharing a double bed huh? That'll be awkaward. I wonder what the family knows that Uri doesn't. Well I have my suspicions... Hurry up and update so I can see if I was right...please!
Emo Zombie chapter 12 . 7/31/2007
I just love the Shawn scenes. *squee*

I figured I'll actually give you my thoughts on your writing this time, considering that is kind of what these review things are for. Heh.

I really love your style and the formality about it. The slow pace and insane detail is really why I read this story out of all the others I could be reading. The only problem I have is how Uri's friends Dan and Nate are quite... open about caring for him. I just really find that weird because most guys I know can't come out and say things like that. They also seem to be overprotective to the point where I just want to kick Uri in the shins and tell him to stop being such a pansy. I adore those kind of characters, but whenever I have to hear Dan and Nate sort of acknowledging the fact that Uri is weak and needs them, it just pisses me off. Other than that, I love love love love love your style, so...

Keep up the good work and I wish you happy writing.
iwanttodeletethiswtf chapter 12 . 7/31/2007
lol, yea i started today. it was SO boring. thanks for the chapter update i've been bored because no one's really updated much this past week. Thanks tho. i loved the little Shawn and Uri interaction at the beginning. the part where he dropped him off was really awesome because i think its cute that he waited until Uri waved good-bye to him. I also feel bad for Shawn because it sucks that he has to hold back because of familial bonds. Thanks for caring that school has started for me. XD

HUGS!,

Amerez chapter 12 . 7/31/2007
hihihi back. I liked this chapter too. Although it's annoying me to no end how rane just suddenly appears and then leaves. He won't let me figure out if I like him or not.
iwanttodeletethiswtf chapter 11 . 7/26/2007
aww this was so cute! i read this yesterday but i had to wait to review. i love this! dan and nancy are cute but i hate allie so they're relationship came at a REALLY bad time. i hope you review today because i might not be able to be on for a while after today. School is starting next on Tuesday. SHAWN KISSED URIEL! YAY! it must be harder for him to control his feelings now huh? that's what i think.

kk!,

luv&hugs!

RageAgainstReality14 chapter 11 . 7/26/2007
Poor Uri ... he's really having a hard time of it, isn't he? Update soon!
paledaisy78 chapter 11 . 7/25/2007
Shawnese, haha that cracked me up. I also want to thank you for spelling Shawn the way you do, so many people spell it Sean and i HATE it like that. The fact you spelled it Shawn and not Sean makes me want to read your story more.

okay, kids are nasty! starting rumors about poor Uri, he doesn't deserve that! god, now i remember why i hate lower classmen, they're so immature and completly stuck in their middle school drama. i just want to shake them and tell em to get over it all already!

this chapter as well as the whole story is completly awesome. i love stories about taboo things like siblings falling in love with each other. update soon yes?

one more thing, i know you're moving it slow on purpose, but when are they going to figure out the feelings are mutual? soon hopefully?
Emo Zombie chapter 11 . 7/25/2007
Aw. That was cute.

And I really want some pasta now.
Amerez chapter 11 . 7/25/2007
aww, the end of this chappy had me all teary eyed. How sweet. And he kissed him to wake him up? Only Uri would belive that one.
1,004 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 .. Last Next »