Reviews for File262144
R.E.D. the animator chapter 26 . 12/26/2007
Oh my gosh! I think this is the chapter titles to all the chapters in the third book! Why does that darn Omega files get to read it before we do?
Reaper chapter 25 . 12/9/2007
Awesome. A Corrupt AI maybe? A corrupt AI outside of space and time? Dude...that's as buzzy as Donnie Darko.

P.S. Got 360 back.

P.P.S. So when can we expect the series?
R.E.D. the animator chapter 25 . 12/8/2007
Okay, NOW it's the end of the Omega-files! Why do I feel like I'm the only person reviewing this story now?
R.E.D. the animator chapter 24 . 12/7/2007
Is this the end for the Omega files?
R.E.D. the animator chapter 23 . 12/6/2007
The omega files are trying to stop the Seminary Gang huh? Once again, it really helps to go back and read previous chapters.
Christy Leigh Stewart chapter 23 . 12/5/2007
This story is interesting indeed. Its an interesting way to write it.
R.E.D. the animator chapter 22 . 12/3/2007
Yeah! A plan! And they used the old remote that was left in the Civil war times too! Just like I mentioned. Take that Reaper!
Reaper chapter 20 . 11/30/2007
Yay! Going all scale! And Gandhi said violence never solved anything. Looks like Kenzi is getting the crap beaen out of her...and then kicked a few times while on the ground. Now all we need is SG 3 and everything will be complete.

Keep the plot confusing,

~Reaper

P.S. 360 died last week. Said day. Futurama movie also came out. Best anti-depressant ever too.
R.E.D. the animator chapter 21 . 11/30/2007
Of all the chapters so far, this one is the most bizare. The chapter title doesn't match the rest. It isn't clear who's talking and I somehow feel that there are some hidden hints in this chapter too.

Ive noticed that some words in the middle of sentences are capitalized when they shouldn't be. Could it mean something?
Ellie Aime chapter 20 . 11/28/2007
So this is pretty crazy to read, but the pacing is good so I'm eager for the next chapter, even if the majority of it is jibberish computer lingo. Kepp writing, good job.
R.E.D. the animator chapter 20 . 11/28/2007
Okay, after a quick trip to the hostpital to fix a few nasty head injuries,(Oh my gosh! I might be able to sue the Omega files for injuries!) I'm back to normal, but still confused.

It seems that the SG is doing very well. I wonder how Kenzi is going to react?
R.E.D. the animator chapter 18 . 11/21/2007
Who is this operator? (Scratches head) Ouch! I just scratched a scab off! I really need to find out where this is going before I get myself hurt. OUCH! I scratched another one!
Reaper chapter 17 . 11/20/2007
Tactical Nuclear Weapons! I am very happy now.

Reaper chapter 15 . 11/14/2007
Wha...what is this? Little teaser chapters with no actions until the next book comes out? When's the theatrical chapter out? WHEN?

~A confused Reaper
R.E.D. the animator chapter 15 . 11/14/2007
Yeah they saved Jade! And they got the generators too!

What ever that means...

I find that it's usefull to go back and look at the chapter titles. It's very usefull for finding out who's talking.