Reviews for Strictly Platonic
simran chapter 17 . 10/8/2009
i like this story! although, you know, for the sake of constructive criticism, i thought that you shld have introduce that homeless guy from the very beginning. the fact that you introduced him as something more than a passing character in the middle of the story was kind of suspicious.

but i honestly thought that peter was the stalker and i was thinking 'oh no, not another predictable story.'

very nice and i hope youve got your story published :D
Mademoiselle Rouge chapter 16 . 9/2/2009
Aww, that was great. Fun, cute and easy to read. I like that there's drama, but no too much of it.

Luke is...perfect. *sigh* and Emily's really sweet and funny. I like how spontaneous she is.
Dead Deactivated chapter 17 . 8/5/2009
Omg the fake ending was like OMG! i didnt want it to end. Will you post the real ending? i really loved this story! Please write soon
deshaunwalker chapter 17 . 7/21/2009
That story was awesome! I totally didn't see that Bob thing coming. What was his real name anyway?
Jenny chapter 17 . 4/12/2009
riveting story! I didn't stop reading until i got right to the end, good luck with the whole getting it published and extending business i'm sure it'll get published in no time oh and happy easter :D
cherrystraw chapter 17 . 2/17/2009
oh wow! that was really cute!

favourites for sure and waiting for more!
gulistala chapter 16 . 1/16/2009
Hehe nicely done. I mean damn it crossed my mind that Bob may be the guy, but it never crossed my mind that you may make it look like Peter was the one, but he actually isn't. Nicely done. I like this. D
gulistala chapter 11 . 1/16/2009
Is she stupid for going back to her apartment? The guy knows where she lives!
gulistala chapter 10 . 1/16/2009
I was NOT expecting that. So the blonde was his wife?
gulistala chapter 9 . 1/16/2009
Okay, definitely Peter.
gulistala chapter 8 . 1/16/2009
I wonder if it's Luke that's doing that, deliberately freaking her out so that he can corner her and get with her.
gulistala chapter 5 . 1/16/2009
It was Peter, I don't trust him. How does she know that the wife isn't the innocent one? For all we know, Peter can really be a Psycho.
kr chapter 17 . 11/11/2008
I really loved this story. You have true wit. Here' to you getting published on day! ;P
xInkMusique chapter 17 . 10/20/2008
i liked it but i think it could be better if you didn't get them together in just 1 chapter and made it a little longer
alternatearcadia chapter 17 . 10/3/2008
This was a pretty awesome read!

I enjoyed the plot. The whole 'meeting strangers to make them feel better' thing was both naive and refreshing at the same time. And didn't Emily's initial comment about the homeless guy come back to bite her in the ass? That was a neat touch.

Overall, the story reads well as a novella; it was well-paced and detailed enough to keep me interested and flying through the chapters quickly, but you're right. Making it into a novel would be so much better! More details, more character development and general expansion of the story itself would make for a meatier piece.

I especially loved the last few lines at the airport! Cute, fluffy, 'aw' inducing. I think that would have to be my favourite part of the story. Oh, and the line about the waitress giving Luke a how-dare-you glare! That had me pausing to laugh for a minute before I could go on with the story. I'll keep a lookout for the rewrite!
83 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »