Reviews for Strictly Platonic
reader chapter 16 . 7/14/2008
AW

What a great wrap-up! Hahaha. That was really cute.
reader chapter 8 . 7/14/2008
What the hell, that is frickin' scary. At least we know it's not Luke though I guess?
reader chapter 7 . 7/14/2008
Wow, creepy! Especially because of that blurb-intro thing that you used to introduce the story. THIS IS EXCITING!
Ad88 chapter 17 . 7/8/2008
I loved the plot. I just wished that there was a more detail. I'll be looking forward to the rewrite...!
hi chapter 17 . 7/3/2008
i loved it!
StarEyed14 chapter 17 . 6/10/2008
It was great! I thought it was super sweet. So when are you planning on getting the rewrite up again?

-stareyed14
StarEyed14 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I'm so glad this story is completed! The first chapter sounds great so far.

Stareyed14
barelyamiable chapter 17 . 6/2/2008
Oh, my goodness. You have no idea how much the Bob business scared me. Honestly ...

Overall, though, I really liked this story. And I'm not a fan of suspense-too much gore-but I was hooked.

The ending was also super surprising and sweet. (:

Good luck with the rewrite.
Zee chapter 17 . 5/9/2008
Altogether, it wasn't a bad story. Loved Luke, but at the same time, who wouldn't? When her best friend went back to California, that kind of threw me off. I mean a best friend, man or woman, straight or gay, wouldn't leave their friend behind in that kind of situation, right?
Sky Pen chapter 17 . 4/15/2008
Extremely cute! I love luke! Man, bob was CREEPY! Lol
Guest chapter 17 . 4/8/2008
well. i liked it. and i want to congratulate you on your grammar and spelling. coming from me it doesn't seem much, because english is just my second language, but i do notice mistake's normally and i'm glad your story had none.

you're right, it is too short.

i mean you could leave it like that, but after reading the story there is some kind of satisfaction missing because it is too short. so, if you want to make a novel out of it, then just keep the story line and add a lot more. describe situations longer, expand characters, whatever you feel like.
annie chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
that was the best story i've read in a long time

i absolutely love your writing style

very, very good

MacArthur Lies chapter 16 . 3/10/2008
I absofuckinglutely love it. The lack of detail kept me longing for more of the story, though. But to hell with that- the story's perfect as it is.
somedaymy chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
I think that this story would benefit greatly from being fleshed out a bit. It started out really strong but as it continued it seemed to be rather... jumpy. Emily and Luke didn't seem to have much interaction, I think that by extending the length of the story their relationship would flow a little better.

But it's a good story. I like it a lot. I like Emily a great deal, I think you did a wonderful job rounding out her character. The only thing I didn't really like was Luke's abrupt turn from her being "his", to it being a mistake. Maybe if you went into his head occasionally it wouldn't have seemed so... contrived. But I really liked confrontation between the two of them when he told her.

Anyways, I hope to see this if you do end up expanding it any, and if not, well I look forward to reading some more of your stories. Best of luck with this!
TheQuilAndInk chapter 16 . 1/14/2008