Reviews for Strictly Platonic
a song in blue chapter 10 . 7/16/2007
I don't really have much to offer you in terms of critique but I just have to tell you that this story is completely amazing. I get so frustrated going through pages and pages of stories on this site to find quality, but your story was a big reward for me. I'm not big on reviewing, but when I saw that you only had seven reviews I was overcome with the injustice of it.

Pleease update.
yv chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
i really liked this! i can seriously imagine your story in one of those popular chick lit books i see over at the bookstore.

i hope you update soon and clue us into a bit of the mystery around luke. what sort of business is he doing in new york?
serako chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
i'm really enjoying your story so far! it's very funny and witty, and the suspense has just been upped a big factor, so now i'm intrigued. i like emily's character a lot, but uhh...the blind dating thing is pretty optimistic and naive of her. i hope she wises up a little bit for her own sake. update soon!
SOLFA.sin chapter 8 . 7/14/2007
Eesh. I can't help but think the same thing when she's telling him to listen.

I can't wait to see what happens next. :)
tlw1 chapter 7 . 7/13/2007
I'm enjoying your story and look forward to your next update.
superficialowl chapter 6 . 7/12/2007
Ohh she should have slapped him, but he redeemed himself a little. I really like this story since it has been pretty original. Can't wait to see what happens when Sam comes to visit.
The.Archer chapter 5 . 7/11/2007
this is so good. keep writing... you're on my alert...
ipanema chapter 5 . 7/11/2007
do you realize that you have the plot for an actual novel or a movie?

especially my favorite kind of stories!

please update soon, Im dying to know what happens next!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6