Reviews for Go Away, AJ
vcdwhite chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
T.T. too heavy in the heart... tnx for a wonderful story.
plumblossom chapter 8 . 9/26/2008
Really fraught. I like this. It made me late for work!
Rayne chapter 7 . 4/24/2008
Really made me cry on this chapter.
nomy chapter 9 . 1/5/2008
i dont know what happen when i read this ..but i feel sad..like the feeling of sadness that conquers my mind..i dont know how AJ die..cause i think that it is an accidental overdose rite? but i dont know cause you never did write it out ..i hate that type of subtly..

but i just want to curse out aloud..seriously, thats how much your story make me feel so freaking sad and just i dont know?depressed maybe?..the ending kinda make me more sad and depressed..you should put this under angst cause it make me depressed(again?)...

actually there a point that im confused, so AJ keep haunting Peter because nobody knows their relationship and the fact that his death is incidental rite?..but i thought atleast Octavia or Harry atleast has a clue rite? make it clear for me ..cause i feel i love your story but i cant put my mind to actually escape the sadness of the story to understand..

you have an amazing story anyway..youve done a great job on it! _
red-headed psychopaths wanted chapter 9 . 10/8/2007
Aw...I can't believe it's over!

I loved it!

red-headed psychopaths wanted chapter 8 . 9/30/2007
wow...way to go!

Keep up the great work!
jjwitdaheydiddydiddy chapter 8 . 9/5/2007
I really enjoyed your story... it's sad, bitter, but just sweet enough. It's well-written, and the dates weren't hard to follow at all-in fact, I like how it jumps around. It's a pretty realistic take on the grieving process. I... can't help but wonder, and I'm probably reading too much into things (I do that a lot)... but are you a fall out boy fan by any chance?
Artemis Anderson chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Interesting prologue d:)
Esquirella chapter 5 . 8/13/2007
This looks like a repeat chapter.
Esquirella chapter 4 . 8/9/2007
Cool plot.
Rosey Prosey chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
_ I really enjoy your writing style. It's very proffessional and still unique. I'll have to keep up with this one...
tia-blue chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
Holy crap I love this story. The mood is perfect and I really have no idea what will happen next. PLEASE update so that I can continue to read/reveiw/worship Go Away, AJ
red-headed psychopaths wanted chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
I love it! Great work!

This chapter was incredibly good...I'm sorry I took so long to read it.

Keep it up!
Linear Flower chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
This is beautiful! Can't wait for more.

I would have posted this on LJ, where I found the story, but this works too. :D
Asitha chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
This is quite interesting. I'm very curious to see where it goes from here. Definitely adding to my story alert!