Reviews for Bring It
Sir Pebbles chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
"Don't piss girls off! They slap!" Ahahaha! I love this story. Even if the grammar and punctuation really isn't the best. XP Seriously, though, fantastic story. Hehehe. Groups of guys not so smart. :D

Side-note: I wish I had teenage guys living on my street for me to interact with, even yell profanities at. All we have are little kids, or old people. Yugh. But, next door has three boys, and they are often outside with no shirts on. :P Who cares if they're in their twenties and, like, seven years older than me? Hehehe.
ladygirl1324 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
this is so awesome... i can get a feel of the girl and the guys, even though you aren't being obvious about actions and thoughts. very good! i like this a lot, because its funny, and very random. :)

(...you should continue this!...)

rebecca
FoolofaTook17 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
"Don't piss girls off! They slap!" made me laugh out loud and seriously just made my night :) i dunno if this was a true story or not? but either way you did an awesome job describing everything that was going on while making it wicked funny at the same time. :)
Of Sacred Fame chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
hehe. very interesting. thanks for putting me on alert. i checked my stats and found you. unfortunately, you are the only one who has done so. i guess it's because this journal i'm posting starts out pretty boring. i like to call it character development. thanks for bearing with me, it'll get pretty scandelous in the near future. anyways, i like this one shot, keep writing!
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Amusing story.

Good luck with this story and writing.

Twilight Starr
wecouldgoandget40s chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
lol, nice work :)

Write more stories!
paindevoursme chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
I really like it but is this going to be longer or this it?
WasteASmileOnMe chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
oh my gosh. that's so cute! and funny as crap.

definitely putting it on alert and favorites!
Maximatum99 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Stuff like this happens all the time at the most random of times. You just managed to capture it and write about your experience (if true). Good work.
Aero Bubbles chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Hahah! I love it! This really happen?

Doesn't matter. I can definitely relate. [: