Reviews for Cosmo
Dark Dementium chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I really enjoyed the strong characterizations of Cosmo. Very well done on that part.

Now for my answer to your questions:

1. Yes, I really do. It captured my imagination immediately.

2. Please do. I'm anxious to see where this story goes.

3. Yes, I do want to find out what happens next.

4. One criticism. Try not to go into TOO much detail with your characters. Let the readers fall in love with the characters as the story goes along, that way, It will provide a better variety of ideas for you to put into the story. Other than that, it is great so far! I look forward to the next chapter! You get my stamp of approval!
Mystique-Jay chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
This is a really interesting story. It captures your attention immediatly.
LittleDoe chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
1: Yes! I liked it a lot. This story has great potential

2: Definitely! It will be interesting to see where this goes.

3: You got me hooked! :) The first, second and last sentence really made me want to read more. I hope that whatever you do, you will let Cosmo live

4: I like how in this dire circumstance, you have a little blip into Cosmo’s past, yet I think you overdid it a little. Maybe just mentioning that the DSS found he had special powers and then devoting the first few (or many) chapters to his past, which would naturally lead up to the present moment is a better idea then explaining all his powers now. Then you could also explain more in chapters to come more precisely HOW the DSS found Cosmo had powers. I also like how you put the passing of time, and the accuracy of that time, in the preview. So ten years ago, he joined the DSS, around the age of eleven (orphaned at eight plus about three years on the street equals roughly eleven) So now Cosmo is twenty-one, and he spent the last two years of his life on this mission, which checks with the statement that he began his mission at age nineteen.

So I give you a very hearty “Well Done!”

God Bless,

LittleDoe
Luna Turner chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Okay, to start off, I'm sorry I just reviewed today. I've been dealing with alot of stuff because my hamster died and all, so anyways, Q 1: Yes, yes, yes, and yes, I did like the story very much. Q 2: I strongly feel you should continue this idea, but then, you'll be holding off other stories to continue this one, so it's really up to you. Q 3: Of course I want to know what happens next, but referring to the previous

Q&A, it's up to you to satisfy your readers or not. Q 4: My only recommendation for this story would be if you do continue it or even if you don't write more about what happens when he's with the ex- con.

Thanks and many thanks for valuing my opinion, which it seems so many people on here take for granted, even if I am 12...

Good Job.

Kat
Acton Bell chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
1. Very much liked this opening.

2. Yes.

3. Yes, the hints of what this world is like are intriguing.
sotia chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
1. This story has potential. I liked it. I would continue reading.

2. You should continue with this idea.

3. No... not really. The preview didn't get me hooked. You spent too much time explaining what Cosmo's powers were. You shouldn't worry about that too much until the story. If you left us wondering what could happen, you'd have a better chance of getting people hooked.

4. Well, I don't know much about the story yet so, I can't really say much about making it better.

Hope I have a chance to read the story!

-Victoria
Needa S chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I like it! 2. I think you should continue. 3. Yes! I thought the the story was very interesing. 4. I see nothing that you need to change. 5. Keep up the great work and I will be looking forward to your next chapter. Btw...Do you think you could R & R my latest poem "Glory Land"? Thanks and God Bless!