Reviews for Akrakt
eternalwings15 chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
Zach McCasland chapter 5 . 5/26/2010
the chapter is awsome and the book itself even more so!
Perfectly Mythical chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
great story
DanaeMS chapter 5 . 10/24/2008
Wow! This is so great! I love how you have the magical/mystical creatures be alive and living under the humans' noses. Also, Sarah and Vedren are pretty cool characters. Akrakts seem pretty cool. I like them a lot. Also the other races seem cool as well. Keep up the great work. Please update soon. :-D

Danae
Lerene chapter 5 . 10/17/2008
Great chapter!
Equilibrium chapter 5 . 10/11/2008
You finally updated! That's great. I had almost begun to think this story was on a hiatus or something.

I like how the story is coming along, particularly with the tantalizing bits of information that you throw out to leave us hanging (which is both nice and cruel at the same time). Will you be revealing the reason why Nef hates humans anytime soon? And when will Lunaris be playing a part in the story?
Lerene chapter 4 . 10/1/2008
You must continue this! It's so good! I love how orginal it is. Please, Please, please continue! come on it's been over a year sense the last update. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Lerene chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
this sounds like it's going to be interesting.
tyedye7272 chapter 4 . 11/30/2007
Hey, here you go, a review. I really like this chapter. I wish she would stop asking herself what she got herself into. I think by now she would have some idea of what that was. Also, Do the shadows have any connection to the fog phantoms in the American Chillers books (read 'em when i was, like, eight. Hated 'em. So not scary)? But yeah, i liked it. I wasn't super psyched about Drek telling her how to use magic. I'm all for a mentor, but i hate it when people give exact instructions of how to use magic in general (of course, it's way more acceptable when it's about just magic instead of when it's about super-powers. That just makes me want to hurl, and spit fire at people at the same time. Huh! I got it, i'll hurl /lava/ at them. Pretty sweet huh?) Sorry, rambling again. But yeah, love it.

Peace out,

P.S. UPDATE!
tyedye7272 chapter 3 . 11/30/2007
Gulp. Is Vedren a bad guy. I don't want him to be a bad guy. He's, like, my favorite character, and i usually don't like bad guys. DON'T TURN HIM INTO A CRAZED MEGALOMANIAC BENT ON THE DESTRUCTION AND/OR OVERTHROWING OF ALL HUMAN CIVILIZATION! DON'T! please! :(

Peace out,

tyedye7272 chapter 2 . 11/29/2007
Wow this one is great! I really like it. i don't know why, but for some reason i'm not getting update notices. I guess i'll just add it to story alert again (i might have forgotten to the first time, although i don't think i did.) But yeah, i rwally like it. I review trade btw, in case you're interested. (sorry, i'm desperatelyt desperate for reviews XP )

Peace Out,

Equilibrium chapter 4 . 10/16/2007
Brilliant job. I really like the story settings, and the descriptions of all the cool mythical creatures! Nef, in particular, sounds like something i'd like to cuddle. Your works have an almost... Paolini-ish... flair. Do you happen to read Eragon?
tyedye7272 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
I like it. It could be better, but i definitely want to keep reading. I used to think that the whole "talks to animals" thing was way over cliched, but it's been so long since it has been used, it's okay to use now. It's like, retro superpowers :P

But yeah, i really like it. Oh, and by the way, i was wondering if you did review trades. If you do, I'll be posting a story in the next few weeks that i just started, and I really need sombody to review it. I hope i don't sound to desperate (although i know i do).
rosefaerie chapter 4 . 10/4/2007
Hey,

This is all really good. GREAT JOB!

I love all of the mythical stuff... magic... creatures... ooh, it's just fun.

Once again, things happened really fast. I have a feeling I do this too - I admit it - but her majic just showed up like she didn't have to work at it or anything.

I have done this exact same thing, though. ;)

I LOVE Nef. He's so cute. He's a great character and I hope he sticks around for a while!

I'd love for you to read and review my stories too! Please do!

Yours is exactly the style of writing I like to read. Keep it coming, I look foreward to another chapter!

Rosefaerie
rosefaerie chapter 3 . 10/4/2007
Hi,

Once again, good chapter. One question: do shapeshifters only have some shapes they can shift into? Can Vedren only become certain animals?

I really like the development of the story, the gauntlets are really cool... I love how you make up all of the names. It's good to have strange sounding names instead of human ones.

On to the next chapter,