Reviews for Just an Act
Padmegirl Forever chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Cool story.
sparkalie chapter 22 . 5/25/2010
This is...it just...I can't form a coherent sentence honest.. Oh wait I did! Yay!

Kay let's try again...

This story is so awesome! All the plot twits kept me hitting the next button. I...I...there goes my thought processes again. Please please update soon! I wanna know how this all plays out.

Oh by the way, do you have pictures of the sketches Vlad made? I'm interested in seeing them and not just imagining them. Even stuff that you found online that looks close.

Thanks! Great story.
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 22 . 9/2/2009
Wow... i thought she was going to die!
Adahlia chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
ahh

i really like this. i love the sarcasm and the girl's personality :)

it was a bit confusing at first cuz i wasnt sure if she was a chick then i realised she was. but yeah XD

its well written and you have good sentence structure to keep it interesting

i cant wait to read more when i have the time
welcome to meganland chapter 22 . 4/7/2009
I really liked this story so far. I like how you portrayed everyone and over all it was amazing. Cant wait for An update.

( it kind of rhymed, didnt it? :)
just someone chapter 22 . 2/24/2009
i absolutely love this! please continue with it [pretty please with a big fat cherry on top]
NattieLove chapter 22 . 10/5/2008
this is amazing! i love it! please please please write more!
Shewriteslove chapter 22 . 10/5/2008
i love it and i am ukranian so i love it even more slava is part of my name to so i saw that and i was just like that mean glory
alwaysforever chapter 22 . 5/27/2008
What ever happened to the next chapter? I really like this story, its different from all the other ones that I have read. I really hope you post more. If not I will come up wiyj my own ending for myself.
ReadWriteLive chapter 22 . 2/9/2008
An interesting story. However you haven't updated since August, a pity.

Hope you finish this.
britty-tt chapter 22 . 1/8/2008
I came across this story cause it got nominated for best cliche at skow but I have to say that this is one of the most uncliche cliches that I have ever read. Yeah it has the whole best friends brother thing going on, as well as childhood friends, as well as love/hate relationship. So its pretty much full of cliche but you put your own spin. A really good spin on this story.

I'm sick of the cliche that are all about the social circle, high school hierachy. I love stories like this that focus mainly on the main characters. They talk about what affects them, mostly their past. They arent the weak characters in some stories that the worst thing that happens to them is having rumours spread or their crush being stupid and dating some blonde cheerleader. Your story is different. Thats why I like it so much. And thats why you should start writing again! August was your last update...that is way too long ago.
Nerdette chapter 22 . 8/30/2007
Really good!
Lady of Confusion chapter 22 . 8/28/2007
UPDATE SOON!
Freya chapter 22 . 8/28/2007
I'm sure she didn't actually say she was a rabbit and I speak Russian so you can trust me.

I Loved the rescue, but I think the Seb/Rayn (I know it's Slava, but I like Rayn more) was solved too quickly.

Ida:-)
OoohLookACat chapter 22 . 8/27/2007
aww

all is sort of well

gotta love it

can't wait for the next one!

izzie