Reviews for Midnight Meetings
xHUGx chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
alright, alright, leaving us with a cliffhanger, huh? i need to know what happens ! ohmy, so beautifully dramatic. he can't speak, and he cannot understand what she is saying? what about efforts in trying? how else do they communicate besides their "love" for one another? i'm so very interested, especially the reason to why he had to actually cut Logan's head off. goshers, that must suck for Ivory. but she's gotta stay with him, nah mean? have him chasing her, leave him in torment, but end up together in the end.

maybe she leaves him. or someone makes them seperate from each other. he like, tries to speak her language so he can go and find her and redeem their love, or whatever. something exciting. but no death from either of the two, yahear?
crazychic7278 chapter 3 . 2/24/2008
A great story
15.4 chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
BEAUTIFUL. beautiful.
MeLove chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
This was really quite beautiful writing. I have this...'thing' for animal qualities and I absolutely adored this one! Something more from them would be wonderful *hint hint*!
AJ Lilly chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Honestly, I think this story could've lasted a little longer. I like your discriptiveness, and I think that the names are pretty cool sounding. All in all, good story.
122791 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
for random this really good!
The.Archer chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
i love this... the fact that there are no words adds so much emphasisi! i love it!
Bravado Pirate chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
It was very good. Wonderfully written, as well as having an excellent plot.
Roundtree chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
This is quite a good story. Can't understand a single word of it, but it is beautifully written.