Reviews for Tough Guy and a Teacher's Pet
Secrets chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
1990 : normal high school kids
GRADES! GRADES! GRADES! GRADES!
Omg her mark's are sooo good, she's so smart!

2013: normal high school kids
TATTOOS! BEER! PIERCINGS!
Ugh! She actually cares about grades? NERD!
Random chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
Eeee I loved it, though I can't give constructive criticism since I read it all in one and am now all happy at the ending .
simplycomplicated3263 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
you should totally write a sequel
MiLiNA chapter 10 . 12/7/2010
Omgaawd you have no idea how much i freakin love this story! Made my day
Xevious Cat chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Wow, great intro! I would go mad if my parents made me do that ...
LovingBlackParadise1 chapter 10 . 10/11/2009
lol i loved it .. haha screw jennifer its cameron im worried about .. did everyone see him and her together .. sequel ?
Light Ardent chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Wow. I love this story! It's great and there's something about it that makes it believable in a way. Awesome job, and continue to write amazing stories :)

[BTW; is this story finished or not? Because the ending of chapter 10 seems like it, but it doesn't say 'completed']
HelgaBertoni chapter 10 . 6/15/2009
Love it so far, update soon!
raped by a female bunni chapter 10 . 12/18/2008
that was to sweet. GO CAMERON!
Trench Coats Suck chapter 3 . 10/3/2008
So she's more likeable now but at the same time she's pretty hard to like yuou know still I like the charactor more now and I feel sorry for her she just seems sort of trapped great chapter
Trench Coats Suck chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
So all I can think is that, you made Jen pretty unlikable in fact I kind of hate her, but it was well written
Trench Coats Suck chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
So I just read your first chapter of make some noise was that name anyway I liked it, well written and even though it's sort of cliche you've made it original and Jen is likeable charactor that you feel sorry for
Simple Thoughts chapter 10 . 8/31/2008
This is an interesting story, although the glamorizing of gangs angers me. I live in new york and I know for a fact they are not somthing to be taken lightly. Also, bronx is spelt with an x not a c.
dragonflydreamer chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Well, there hasn't been a whole lot of the plot introduced yet, but I think your character sounds very realistic. I like how you chose first person to help readers to get into her mind. Two traits about her that really stuck out to me were that she doesn't understand how other people are as smart as her, and that she doesn't think she's a genius. Both are very realistic.

Nice work :)
This.Ink chapter 6 . 6/14/2008
i loved it. so awesome. it was funny cuz my name is Jennifer and well i'm really gulible and i'm not really a nerd but i've had may fair share of inteligence. enyway. AWESOME JOB!
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »