Reviews for Tough Guy and a Teacher's Pet
Trench Coats Suck chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
So all I can think is that, you made Jen pretty unlikable in fact I kind of hate her, but it was well written
Trench Coats Suck chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
So I just read your first chapter of make some noise was that name anyway I liked it, well written and even though it's sort of cliche you've made it original and Jen is likeable charactor that you feel sorry for
Simple Thoughts chapter 10 . 8/31/2008
This is an interesting story, although the glamorizing of gangs angers me. I live in new york and I know for a fact they are not somthing to be taken lightly. Also, bronx is spelt with an x not a c.
dragonflydreamer chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Well, there hasn't been a whole lot of the plot introduced yet, but I think your character sounds very realistic. I like how you chose first person to help readers to get into her mind. Two traits about her that really stuck out to me were that she doesn't understand how other people are as smart as her, and that she doesn't think she's a genius. Both are very realistic.

Nice work :)
This.Ink chapter 6 . 6/14/2008
i loved it. so awesome. it was funny cuz my name is Jennifer and well i'm really gulible and i'm not really a nerd but i've had may fair share of inteligence. enyway. AWESOME JOB!
Hopelessly Cliche chapter 6 . 4/22/2008
They're gonna' give them hell alright!

That was such a great story! I loved it!

It dealt with real-life issues but also was such a romantic story! You did a wonderful job! :D

Hopelessly Cliche chapter 5 . 4/22/2008
I love the last paragraph about her love for him! This story is romantic and dangerous at the same time! Great job! :D

Hopelessly Cliche chapter 4 . 4/22/2008
Aw! Damien's an ass! Cameron was right all along!

Great chapter! :D

Hopelessly Cliche chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
Oh! She went all the way to New York...and she found him like that! Wow! Great chapter!

Hopelessly Cliche chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
Aw! That was a cute and hilrious chapter!

Hopelessly Cliche chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Oh I love this first chapter! It was so long, but it was great!

Cameron seems HOT! lol! Their 'wild night' was hilarious!

Jennifer seems a little uptight, but shes hilarious! I love how she takes control of the teachers! :D

fluteloop chapter 6 . 4/8/2008
Wow...I'm at a loss for words. In short, this was amazing! I really loved it, and I want to thank you for posting such an amazing fic. Well, see ya around and as always: WRITE ON!
Bipolarised chapter 6 . 3/27/2008
WONDERFUL AND PURELY ORIGINAL.

really, it was great, and funny.

GREAT WORK.

p.s-i know my review sux, but i had been doing HW for the past three hours and i feel like crap.

FORGIVE ME
SimplyBit chapter 6 . 3/17/2008
I like ti the only thing I found wrong with it is in one of the last 2 or 3 chapters-the one where you confirmed that she liked both Damien and Cameron you accidently put Derryl(I think that show you spelled it) instead of Daimen.
XxTheSoNotMainStreamxX chapter 6 . 3/17/2008