Reviews for Fire and Frost
gulistanlik chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
No wonder why you were nominated as an Amazing Wordsmith! Unbelievable! You really know your words! Excellent!

I'm in love with it. D

Gulistanlik
MoriMorte chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
I LOVE this. i don't know what else to say i love it.

i wish u luck on your writing!

A Dark White Rose
chocolatechipash chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
the contrast of their seperate worlds is so beautifully entwined and with the alliteration and repetition its sensational. thank u so much.
ree chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
one of the most beautiful fanfics that i have EVER come across.
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
I think i should worship you and Kendal. You for writing this, and Kendal for making you write this.
sunshine lollipops chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Bless Kendal!

lol that was amazing.

your diction and uses of imagery and alliteration were beautifully done! haha i sound like an english teacher.

that piece left me speechless.
Moonlight09 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
You write absolutely beautifully!
Deliah Minicet chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
I definitly really enjoyed reading that; I find myself really savouring the writing you have been putting out lately. It is a bit more sophisticated, mature, and while I love the stories you have created thus far and greatly admire your characterization, in these works I get to see a different side of you as an author. So poetic, this one-shot. The alliteration definitly does a lot to set the tone, which is at the same time a legend for children and a love story for adults. Nicely multifaceted.
hydra-star1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Thank god for Kendal. She makes you write so many wonderful things!
Arialla chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
I love it! I'm really, really impressed with the awesome alliteration and the parallels in the paragraphs (oops. I didn't mean to alliterate there P)

great job!

Aria
arya chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
i love this story
damnfancyscotch chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
amazing! wow. i really really love this!
TheEditor chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Good contrast writing. The tone changes at the end though.
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
SHAA! BEAUTIFUL! (and thank you for it!)
miss-life chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Now that was just beautiful...and colourful!

I love the whole "opposite attracts" theme and all your describing. It gives a nice touch to the story.

_Tina_