Reviews for Fire and Frost
freakyAngel chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
This is so pretty! *squeals*

Ah, look what you did, you just reduced the inner me into a valley girl who's full of sweet thoughts and no plans for the future but more dreams!

Hahas. This is really nice.
Distant Dreams chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Just beautiful/.
Erisah Mae chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Wow. This is some of the most gorgeous prose that i've read in a long time... don't curse kendal, because this is a masterpiece.

Erisah
sunshower chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Ah it's brilliant! Very clever, I like it. :D
episkia chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
More alliteration, you hear me say! More!

It was actually quite painful, the repetition of the l's, the a's, the s's. And then you read it again, and you want, *need* more of the 'inky, illustrious indigo.' Bwahaha. D!

Kendal and your um, strange talkings definitely produce some interesting results. xD
Faeya chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
That was really .. quite awesome. Loved the wording. :o
Myztique chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
i really like this! it's quite poetic )
sky written chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
There is a lot of alliteration, but it works, so I'm all fine with it. And you made her do a deaf POV (The Things You Say), so you two are even. I like the way you used present tense and description, and how it's metaphorical in a way (though I'm not sure if that was intentional).

And the colours - didn't even know so many words for purple existed. Actually, I did, but hopefully you get the meaning of what I'm trying to say.

I'm horrible at giving reviews, and I don't do it much, but I really liked this. It's different and that's an assuredly good thing.

- akeyana
concerto49 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I can see the alliterations. I haven't had the idea to purposely write with techniques in mind in a long time (like when the teacher forced us). Oh and I always thought it's fire and ice...but maybe it's just me.
zeekie1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
yum

i love color words and alliteration so i thoroughly enjoyed that
swimchickslam chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Aww! That's so cute!
LuckyWish7 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
i love it.
sleepiedreamer chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
LOL that was great! and sweet! is the theme something like opposites attracT?
Izella G chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
What a beautiful one shot._

The whole 'it's not my colour' kind of reminds me of my fussy friend when she goes out shopping with me, but that's on a more random note!

You really do have a wonderful variety of words! How do you write them so well!

Well that's it from me,

Isabella.x
Kendal chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
And you asked for a deaf POV - I'd say we're even.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5