Reviews for The Silence
Stella Grimshaw chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Simply because it exists

Or does it really

The philosophies of what we feel

Touch taste see and hear

Is laughter sound or state of mind

Are kisses real or fruitless imagination

Absolute best stanza.
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
I do not understand why you said this wasn't very good in the summary. I thought it was great. Of course, I don't really know what I'm talking about. But my opinion is, lovely job.
Goodnight Nickname chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
You never cease to amaze me. I look forward to everything you write. You are the reason I love writing.
S. Ben Beach chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
hmm, can't say this isn't your best, a lot of solid lines but I feel that at times it feels a bit cliche. I'd go a bit more subtle/obscure with some of the ideas.. But. The questions that the person asks in the poem are quite cool. Keep at it :)
Frames of Insight chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
amazing! I like this a lot. You make a good point.. even when we think we are silent, our heart still beats and we still breathe. Then again, in relative terms, moments arise that sure seem silent compared to being immersed in busy streets and noise. I guess that is part of the beauty in interpretation! Your viewpoint is spelled out artistically :)
Her Wishing Well chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Hey,

Wow this was great - as always - i love the last line and the sort of pondering philosphical feel towards it all. Truly great.
SirScott chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
So true. I hate it when the muse decides to take a holiday.

SirScott
a beautiful somewhere chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
One of my favorite lines: "Is laughter sound or state of mind"

I like this, because it feels like you've actually written the silence. Which is a pretty weird concept for me to think about. ;) But the more I think about it, the more I like it.

Very well done.
All Alone With Her Thoughts chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Amazing, like all your works are.

Rowan.
concerto49 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I hate it when there's so many ideas around, yet it's hard to make it into words too. It's hard, but that's that. Poetry doesn't need punctuation - not at all. It all depends on how you define silence. It's when you can't hear it - so you claim it's silent. Who knows.