Reviews for A Stay In the Psych Ward
Blk Sapphire chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I'm not sure how I necessarily feel about this. I'm caught between an understanding and a sadness, intrigue and shock and probably a few other factors that add to my emotional distress upon reading this. It was written simply, and honestly which makes it straight-forward. Still, I understand... and I thank you for sharing this story.
Frosted Midnight chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
so needlessly sad. but beautifully written.
Mysterywriter200 chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
I loved all the feelongs you put into this story. It was like reading one of my chicken soup books. one of my best friends and i both suffer from deppression. The truth is we may feel alone most of the time, but we never really are. There are others like us, millons of pple suffer from deppression. I Loved your story. My Prayers are with you.
FallenHeroYuudai chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Wow this story was wonderfully written, I was interested until the very end. Coming from someone whose never been to the psych ward but probably belongs there I thought this story was deep and had a lot of emotion to it. I agree with the other review who said to put this in the biography section.
Diligo-Mihi chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Heh...I was in a ward recently for four days under a Baker Act...it was such nightmare...but, you learn to grow from it- to take the good with the bad and just try to keep moving until, you finally stop moving, and them you fall into the blackness called death.

Very moving "essay"...I was intrigued to the end.

Faithfully

D-M
flies.like.decay chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Hmm, you probably should put this in the biography section. Everybody there is ME, ME, ME, so I don't think they'd mind. The writing in this is really great, and I guess I could say I understand the situation, even though I've never been is a psych ward. Rescue Crisis was more for me, since all they had to look at were scars. Having somebody die though.. I'd be crushed even though I'd never admit to having liked them. Anyhow. Enough about me. I shold visit the biography section, ha ha. I'll probably check out some more of your work and see if you are worth of THE FAVORITES LIST (it really isn't an honor when it's coming from me though, ha ha).
Exodus.Escence Of Sin chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I liked it, ive been in the psyco ward before and im only 15 lol. lots of emotion throughout the story and i enjoyed that very much. good job

you'll be added to my favs .

EvaneScence123
NicolaTart chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Hey there. Read your biography. Very good job. It made me think of life, and how.. Well, you know. Different people have different life styles, and different people go through different experiences from other people. We all learn the same thing in the end, but in different ways.

Thanks for posting this up. Reading your biography made me think and realize a lot of many different things. Good job. 10/10.