Reviews for One Crowded Hour
volopurus chapter 4 . 7/18/2007
I love the last 2 chapters!

Sorry that I haven't really been responding.

My computer decided to crap out and I'm on my brothers now and won't be reviewing again until next week.

Good luck!
Wind in the West chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
Now THIS is what I call a good story. Myrika did a very good thing when she convinced you to go on.

Sadly, I can't think of any constructive crit ;-(. I tried, but right now it seems like everything flows the way it should flow! :-)
the littlest sakura chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
i haven't reviewed for 2 chapters! (shame) Aw Rev is getting so sweet! and.. other stuff too:

The look on his face blossomed into confusion. He picked up her wrist, one finger stroking over her pulse point. “No bruises,” he said. “It doesn’t look like you were hanging anywhere.”

She gaped at him. “What exactly do you people do for fun in the twenty-second century?”

The smile on his face turned decidedly lascivious.

Priceless!

I wonder if they'd heard of Britney in the 22nd century?

how many more chapters do u think this will have?
Secret Heart01 chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
Yes! You just answered the question I was about to ask - the whole deal about why he keeps ending back up at her place if they "fixed" the machine already. hmm ... this falling for him so quickly seems ... well too quick ... I thought they'd be more before she starts to address their attraction ... but hey I still can't wait for the next chapter - send it in!
fermina chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
I'm envious of two things. Your ability to write sweet scenes without overdosing on the fluff, and your quick updates. I suppose when you've got a story that looks like a great deal of fun to write, you can't resist.

I hope that we get to learn more about who Reven and Bastian are. I felt we got to know more of them here, but I feel things are a bit rushed to me. I guess I'm more for a slow build-up but other than a surface attraction, I can't see how Reven could've fallen in love with him when their encounters seem so short. Maybe a chapter dedicated to her exploring her feelings is what I need to sort through everything.

keep up the good work! I appreciate having something new to read everyday. :)
Rin chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
I'm really enjoying this story. I don't mind the short installments because your true to your word and update (very) quickly. Ah well i just wanted to say i really like it :-D
into the black chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
I agree. That was sweet like those big swirly lollipops complete with those sugar coated gummy bears and shit. Come to think of it, I have never had those big swirly lollipops. I mean, every little kid dreams of eating those. And look at me, I'm too old now. I think. Actually I'm going to go hunt for one. There's a candy store in my mall that has those but they aren't that big. Do you think I will look weird eating one? I certainly am not five anymore. Oops I'm rambling.

Fate is confusing. Fate and I have a love/hate relationship. Ack.
ess3sandra chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
another one again, sweet. more juicy stuff i say D
ess3sandra chapter 3 . 7/16/2007
hell YES!
swimchickslam chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
Aww... I hope they can stay together :D that would be so sweet. yay!
Crystal109 chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
Wow, the ending was very very sweet. I love this progression from snarky snide comments about each others' incompetence to nice sweet sexual tension somewhat resolved or at least admitted. The little view into Revan's life and how much she's managed to incorporate Bastian into her schedule shows that he's become so much a part of her life that she can't stop. ... Which sounds kind of like an addiction, but not really. ) Heh I wonder if he's finally doing it on purpose and the machine was fixed four times ago. Wait three minutes, press the button, show up at Revan's. Although if they end up getting married, daddy showing up every three days would be rather inconvenient, not to mention he wouldn't be able to support the kids. P Yes, I am scarily thinking of their future in a morbid kind of way. I scare myself sometimes. -Anyhow- they're finally spending the night together! Hopefully, this isn't the end of the story, although it could kind of work as the end because of that tone of finality. However, I would like to see how everything gets solved - and, of course, the morning after. Maybe he'll seduce her then? )
StarDust1880 chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
Hehe, nice though a tad bit fluffy but it goes nicely, i guess, in the end.
Luv-TU chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
I like this story.
tornangelwings chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
ok i love it, the very idea of a man who is 'ruggedly' handsome from the future is a really good idea keep it up.
I'mAFairyPrincessLookAtMeDance chapter 4 . 7/16/2007
This is a good story, can't wait for the next chappie. And if they decide to make a relationship out of this, someone should tell them long distance ones never work.
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »