Reviews for One Crowded Hour
swimchickslam chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
The light in his eyes dimmed. “Killjoy.” He raked a hand through his already messy hair. “Well, thanks for the help. Don’t take this the wrong way, but I hope I never see you again.”

“Oh, the feeling is mutual,” she answered cheerfully.

Ahahaha I love those lines. Hmm I'm excited :D I hope you update soon :D :D :D
simplicity is complex chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
its somewhat like the movie click (which i didn't watch).. and time traveller's wife. MAN i loved that book.
flojo22811 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
this is a really cool story. and i am excited because i have no idea what is going to happen now!
dreamer chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I love it so far! Very interesting. Males obviously havn't changed. he sounded like a real prick. lol.

looking forward to the next chapter!
charliedon'tdie chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
intriguing and entertaining! please write more.
Crystal109 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Oh, I really like this plot! I'm glad you decided to keep it from being just a one-shot and are expanding it to several short parts. ) I hope there really will be some romance in there instead of implied romance - since, you know, this is also in the romance section, heh. I really like the idea of your story, and the dialogue is simply fabulous. I love the easygoing banter they have going on even though they live a hundred years apart, and the misunderstandings they're having because of that time difference are very amusing. I'm looking forward to seeing the next part!
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15