Reviews for One Crowded Hour
JustWords chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
WAH! could you at least tell me how the story ended? if they got together or not? that first chapter was brilliant, and i was expecting something along the lines of 'i couldn't stop thinking about you, so i came back' for a second chapter... was that how it ended? or did something happens years and years later? :'( this is going to become an obsession for me, wondering how it happened... just a little habit of mine, and normally it would probably come from someone who was neat, but i'm like the complete opposite... i'm very messy and clumsy and all that...

and i normally don't talk this much in reviews, except for the fact that i had sugar, and its midnight, and... OHBOY! i like your other stories, so maybe i'll just go read those xD

cheers!
Psycho-Troll chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Was this a one shot? If it wasn't, then I miss half of my life. This story was good and funny. I was kinda sad that there was no continuation. Or it was just taken down.
Artume chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I loved it! Absolutely loved it! I'm not sure whether you're going to be putting up the follow-ups - pity. But this was lovely as it is!
Janet chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
Would you ever consider posting this story again on a website where plagarism is impossible (as in there is no way to copy the text on the page)

Like you have stated it is your intellectual property so you can do with it what you like, but its just a thought
Elle Winters 9 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Ohh darn it. I recognise this first chapter. Unfortunately I forgot whether I ended up reading the whole thing and now I can't tell. I like your first chapter though.

And I hope you aren't still being plagued by people who are so rude as to insult you. Your talents are your own and what your create belong to you. People should be grateful that you are willing to share some of that with them. Though I must admit, it did upset me slightly when I read the chapter and saw the taken down message, but I guess it would sadden you more in having to do so. In saying that, I really hope I can read this story (again? seeing as I don't remember how it goes, which could also be translated as me only having read the first chapter before bookmarking it to read later) somewhere, sometime. Do you have a website or something that is more protected that I can read it from? Thanks, and good luck with your other stuff.

Oh, almost forgot, you do love writing about things from another time don't you? I think that was my impression of you from the '_ to you' series. Seeya!
shiningdust chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
hi. is there anyway for my friend to read this story? i read it a while back and i wanted to show it to her.
QuickSilverSand chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
that was rather stupid...if you wanted to take the story down, why did you leave the first chapter up? very hypocritical of you
Angelicalserendipity chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
This title caught my eyes. By any chance, you heard of the song One Crowded Hour?

I love that song
cityflux chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
Gah, you must be getting tired of the reviews I'm giving you, right?

Anyway, I hope you get published in the near future and I'll dash out to buy your books.

-Tetrys
ayojess chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
darn i was just geting into the story :(

bum plagarizers

are you on live journal, by any chance?
I Murder on Impulse chapter 7 . 5/19/2009
hahaha so cute!

xx
BluePillow chapter 7 . 5/9/2009
Original and cute, I liked it :)
kdamu chapter 7 . 5/1/2009
i LOVE your stuff. this story was so cute. and funny. haha. the kendal fanclub
CATpuccino chapter 7 . 4/25/2009
I just read it and I absolutely love it. Oh and I like how you ended it, kind of leave us hanging but that's the best part I think.
notyourbiz chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
i only reviewed this chapter but i read them all and i fell in love with this story. It leaves the rest up to your imagination. It is light and you write really awesome so keep it up :)
216 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »