Reviews for One Crowded Hour
Freddy Teddy chapter 7 . 1/11/2009
You know what? You should at least put like a *five years later* overlook of their lives...please?
poppiesinoctober chapter 7 . 1/4/2009
Aw.

That was definately cute.

Hm, I don't have much to say. /

Sorry.

Heh.

But yeah, cute story. I enjoyed readin' it!

Rachel
Whoaa Kayy chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I read this story awhile ago and added it to my favorites, but seeing as how I just recently reaquired my FictionPress password I decided to reacquiant myself with it. This story is so well written, it's incredible. I love how their personalities clash together, it really gives a good example of "opposites attract".

You have an amazing talent, and I really do hope you write that sequal you were talking about. :]
Manicsaine chapter 7 . 11/16/2008
For a piece of fluff fiction, this is probably the most unique of them all. Great job; loved the characters, the plot, and the setting (including BOTH time sets).

-M
ukrgrl chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
:D awesome story...very different but nice
Yellow.Jellow chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Whoa! This is a very creative plot you have, I can't wait to read the rest.
Ashley Lampost chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I really liked this story, and it seemed very original. I love coming across stories so great, because I tend to spend forever flipping through the pages trying to find a story that I can just sit down and read. You have a great writing style, and awesome ideas to go with it, and I can't wait to start reading some of the other things that you have written. And as I read your Author's Notes, let me vehemently thank you for making this story more than five hundred words. It was most certainly worth the extra time.

~Ashley the Lampost
rainbabie chapter 7 . 9/5/2008
This story is to cute! It really made me smile. Reminded me of Kate & Leopold (sp?) Thanks for a great fun read :)
Quinn84 chapter 7 . 9/4/2008
I really enoy this story!
AJS chapter 7 . 8/8/2008
Aw this is cute and original, haha. I actually like this story a lot better than the other that I read. :) I don't really like open ends but I'm assuring myself in that it ended with Bastin thee, stuck in her living room with her, so the ending and everything that comes after it can't be too bad :) I wonder if his dad will actually come though, lol.

I liked the whole talk about fate. Maybe because it's a nice, optimistic thing to believe in, lol. Funny, sweet story. Good job :)

- Alyssa
CreativeEdge chapter 7 . 8/8/2008
I love this story - its the kind you want to come back to a read after a bad day , or perhaps after reading a bad story- it just makes you feel happy and all warm and fuzzy.

The characters are so sweet/irritating/quirky and somehow, even though there is a plot involving ( failing) time transportation, it is all really believable.

It's perfect how it ended although a sequel seems quite doable too , I mean after all dating a boy who's way ahead of your time does offer up some material lol...

Lulu Stories chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Wow, i really, really loved this, they are so cute! Definetly well done and i really hope you do a sequel! :D
jaded image chapter 7 . 6/27/2008
Ahh, this was brilliant :D I enjoyed this so much, I can't stop smiling, hahah. Sebastian sounds adorable and those two together is really cute. And you made the whole time traveling romance very believable. I absolutely loved it!
Mikariangel chapter 7 . 6/19/2008
lolz.. that was a fabulous short story... xD i loved it. i really hope there will be a sequel.. unless there is one there and i didn't see it...
Pinkamoo chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
Loved the story, but I still, don't care what your 'dictator' says, think you should have written more of an ending!
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »