Reviews for One Crowded Hour
Pinkamoo chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
This. is. SO. Good!

Now I wanna write a future story!

Thankyou, feel great' cos lady, you're inspiring.
Cortney chapter 7 . 6/10/2008
I LOVED this story! It was sweet and cute and quirky, which is just how I like my fluff. Plus, Bastian and Reven were both sarcastic, which was nice (I'm pretty acid-tongued myself, so I appreciate it in others). I love your writing style, and the premise of this was just so unique and amazing.

You rock!
cbprice25 chapter 7 . 5/14/2008
Hey! You're the author of Desenchantee! Really enjoyed that one (triste that it's on hiatus).

Anyway, this story had me curling my toes. Very cute. I kind f wanted to see him interacting with some of her friends - maybe concerned girlfriend who was skeptical about Raven's so called "company."

Anyway, well done! I just "had" to read this all the way through last night (leaving me a measly three hours before I had to get up for work). Not your fault, really, although you do make such procrastination (I tend to put off sleep for as log as I can) easy.

[PS - You've been favourited.]
Carina chapter 7 . 5/14/2008
Liked this one too. Nice and quirky. I liked the phrases you'd come up with for Bastian.
Azure xx chapter 7 . 5/12/2008
luved it ;)
katieee chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
Awhh, I loved him. He was great. :]
katieee chapter 6 . 5/3/2008
Im sad, I dont think he's coming back again.
katieee chapter 5 . 5/3/2008
Awhh, I loved the ending.
katieee chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
:] I like them.
katieee chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
Love them together; very much.
katieee chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
She's goingg to sleep with that sweater now. I know I would, if he smelt good. :]
katieee chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I liked this.

he was kind of harsh and abrubt with her, but I believe that most people probably would be if they were placed in the same situation.
AyumiYuy chapter 7 . 4/1/2008
A/N - "let me know if you love it or you hate it"

Love it! )
AyumiYuy chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
That was so much fun! )
x3life chapter 7 . 3/16/2008
aw this was really cute! )
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »