Reviews for Soul Rescuer
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
so sweet!
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
The part about the woman made me feel like Eiyuu didn't like Gorgonos, and was just using him as a replacement.. :c But other than that, I really love the story c:
shirogiku chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I think this one was the first story of yours that I read.

(FYI I'm preparing to re-read "A Boy and His Horse" :D baby steps)

I eagerly jumped at it b/c I'm a sucker for the darker take on mermaid stories (and I mean it in a broader sense: intespecies romance with stunted/failed communication), and yes, yes, yes, you've delivered everything I could have hoped for and more.

I like how the story simultaneously retains the fairy-tale quality and the unique flavor of your writing, which I can't yet pin down into words, but it's there. I love it when writing has personality))) or should I say a soul?
DarkLuminance chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
wow. that was beautiful! i loved it. it was such a good read. it was like honey. thanks
meep chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Like your writing style, simple and not over emotive
kirarin242 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
omg i loved it could u make more chapters?o.o
Kim chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
*hugs your story*

It's really tough to find a merman-story that's worth reading, and let me tell you: your story (to my opinion) is beyond just good, it is AMAZING. I loved how simple-no, not simple..."realistic" the story was: none of this overly-dramatic romantic/angsty cheesy-ness that I see almost everywhere. It was well-written, the pace was steady, and it was just downwright adorable, haha :)