Reviews for Summer Octagon
Elliptical Shapes chapter 10 . 9/16/2007
Wow, one of my friends came out a few years ago, no problems. Don't see why its such a big deal to some people. Nice envisionment of the response from a typically religious family though.

Lol.
Elliptical Shapes chapter 9 . 9/16/2007
Ha.
Elliptical Shapes chapter 8 . 9/16/2007
Name/rank/number Baxter, I don't think you have to give them your date of birth. Nice concept.
Elliptical Shapes chapter 7 . 9/16/2007
Diary entry? Eh? Strange one.
Elliptical Shapes chapter 6 . 9/16/2007
I like this.
Elliptical Shapes chapter 5 . 9/16/2007
I suppose it could have happened any time.
Elliptical Shapes chapter 4 . 9/16/2007
Cool. Me enjoyed reading this oh great Baxterial one.
Elliptical Shapes chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
Oh
Elliptical Shapes chapter 2 . 9/16/2007
Are parties not meant for stumbling and stupidity? Have I missed the point BaXter?
Elliptical Shapes chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Wow Baxter, "little botanist baby/growing plants and winning"

You'll never know how much that made me giggle.

Sorry i've not been in touch, moved flat, only just got back online today after 2 months, been hectic.

Will e-mail soon.

Alan/gelina
WyrdWolf chapter 10 . 8/22/2007
Wow, very innovative choice for this excercise. And it was also a great metaphor that was well-used from the beginning to the end. Awesome.

Wolfie
WyrdWolf chapter 9 . 8/22/2007
This is rather cool, love. I like the begining part, especially the bread crumbs bit. The last stanza confused me a bit, though the ending part was lovely.

Wolfie
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
Ooh, sneaky. I like how you modernized this, since there obviously weren't cars and cell phones (or even lights, for that matter, lol) back in Revere's time. Cool, cool. Keep writing! :)
empathic life chapter 10 . 8/19/2007
I did promise to read these eventually. Today seemed a good day to lose myself in your words... Felicia, darling... Um. Beautiful. All of it. You make me jealous.
SirScott chapter 10 . 8/17/2007
It takes a lot of courage to admit your gay, especially if you'll telling someone who is homophobic. I don't think it bothers as many people like it did in the old days. But, I'm sure some people would react like you had set off an atom bomb for telling them that. So, it was a good way of describing the experience.

SirScott