Reviews for Jack Olsen: Private Investigator
magalina chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
This would have made a nice long story :( But I didnt really find it that rushed either, I liked it :D Great job!
a-kamari chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
God! It was BRILLANT! It's so sweet. P
Boo26 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I loved it.
Joanna chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
ohmygod. omfg. AMAZING! can I say absolutely AMAZING? I love this story ah! omg, I'm in love!... i'm so happy i can't even think of anything to say except for how amazing this story is. omg. This story makes me really happy :] you did a great job with writing in first person. Not too many people can pull it off very well (even published authors) but this was beautifully done. magnificent job!
zoule chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Wow I really like this! So cute and sweet
Satora Be Key chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Loved it. So, I read it yesterday but my internet didn't seem to want to let me leave a review so I'm doing it today. Last night, I had a dream and someone mentioned Jack Olsen. i was like: Hey...I read that short story... and they told me it was made into a show...really weird, since I don't usually remember my dreams. but uhh, yeah, glad you finished it and I got to read it.
turtledonkey27 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
very nice.
Jowaco chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
So how someone is meant to find fault with this, I'm not sure! A great read, so glad it was finished and posted and all good things take time (at least that's what they tell me!)
Gypsy Jasmine chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Hello.

I have been devoted to your 'The Not-So-Celibate Life' since it's start although I have, admittedly, never reviewed. So when I stumbled across this little masterpiece purely by chance I eagerly read it, and was not disappointed.

This was a very well-written and a *very* enjoyed story. Could of gone without the sex scene at the end; I feel it sort of doesn't fit in with the rest of the story... somehow.

That being said, the rest was perfect. Well done and thank you.

-Jazz.
The Intelligent Designer chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Oh this was hysterical and lovely. Wonderful job!
the Berserker chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
:O

LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE! I adore this story! It was such an honour to read this masterpiece. It's really well-written and believable (apart from the scary resemblance, as you - or Jack... whatever - mentioned to Never Been Kissed, which I have only had the chance to see about half an hour - if that - of).

I can see why it took so long to write. It was very intricate and deep. (And funny, which helped.) Congratulations on finally reaching the end!
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6