Reviews for Pirate Documentary
Fobbster chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Ninjas!
(I F- ing love Chuck Norris.)
This is hilarious.
fymd-mk chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
wow. I can't even think of anything to say because my mind has been so blown apart by the awesomeness of this documentary (because, naturally, a documentary on the very species that defines awesomeness should be entitled to the word awesomeness...in its title...or something)

This was very, very informative, I learned a lot, laughed a lot, and you are a very talented writer, I'll definitely be checking out some of your other stories for sure.

-mk
MarmotYazik chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Can I use this to act? Feel free to say no!
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
this is awesomeness! i LOVED it. funny!
GrannyP chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
What to say in this review? Well... you did warn us that it would be absurd, and that was certainly an accurate statement. If I ever have a child, somewhere in the back of my brain, "Captain Stillborn" will be there as a naming option... which is a rather disturbing thought.
Sir Scott chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
That was funny. But, Gregory Peck as awesome? I'll have to think on that one.

~SirScott
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Fantastic piece. It was very entertaining. Nice work.

~Twilight Starr~
The Candlelight Hour chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
just, just... omfg. I f-ing love chuck norris. holy crap. U da SHIZZLE *gets attacked by random pirate* Yeah! Now I get to experience the awesomeness! So faving this.
ethiXthol chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
It's amazing that I haven't reviewed this yet, you know? ... Ah, well.

Captain Stillborn, off-balanced awesomeness, overconfident ninjas, Chuck Norris... This is one awesome documentary.

Though, one thing bothers me: we never get a straight answer! Gosh darnit... I should set Generic Guard Number [insert generic number here] on the narrator. It'd make things easier. :-)

- LIse
Maximatum99 chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
This has a lot of depth in the terms and concepts relating to the numerious examples of awesomeness. My most fav line was "Like yesterday, I teleported to a dimension where pirates do not exist and the whole place just imploded cause of the sheer unbalanced levels of awesomeness. Yeah so to answer your question, pirates are just the most awesome thing. Ever." That was the most awesome line. Great work on the quality of this documentary.
Iced Tea Junkie chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
Oh...my...science. That was AMAZING! You had me at Captain Stillborn.

It was a tad on the lengthy side, but well worth the read. One small error I noticed is that you seem to use 'actually' when I think you mean 'actual'.

I'm surprised you didn't mention Pirates of the Caribbean in your report, as that movie is single-handedly responsible for bringing the awesomeness of pirates back into the public eye, and kicking ninjas right out the door! Though I think the pirate-ninja popularity ratio fluctuates with the times.

You know who else is awesome? Superheroes. Especially Wolverine from the X-Men.
Dance.Awkwardly.With.Me chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
damn. that was one cool ass play. i can just see this as one of those youtube videos that gets like a trillion views. i loved the end with chuck norris too. genius