Reviews for Contentedly Ever After
Drazuki chapter 11 . 1/10/2011
Yay ominous cracks. I like this chapter for no reason other than Oberon's character truly showing through. Good job!
JtheChosen1 chapter 11 . 1/9/2011
Oh so good! Man Wynn is being a serious punk...great job though!
Luce-Juice chapter 10 . 11/13/2010
just randomly clicked on your story and I love it! Please update soon!
JtheChosen1 chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
Oh man...now that's a cliffie! So show me the love and update soon!
Drazuki chapter 10 . 8/9/2010
Haha, I knew it :p Brother, right. It's been awhile, I completely forgot most of the story and had to reread it. Love it!
The Ouch chapter 9 . 7/2/2010
I really like this. It's so hard to find decent writing sometimes so thank you haha. I realize it hasn't been updated recently but hey, its worth a try!
MantraMagazine chapter 3 . 3/6/2010
Man, I wish I would meet boys like that. I'd never get over it. It's cool that you gave him the hair that you did.
Eals chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Hope you update soon, loving it.
JtheChosen1 chapter 8 . 12/30/2008
Poor Wynne...so easily manipulated...i hope Reed and Brennan's dick fall off...

excellent work! can't wait for the next update!
JtheChosen1 chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
this is really good! lotsa drama, backstabbing, angst and crazy love! hope to read more soon!

ur faithful fan!
Liviania chapter 7 . 3/6/2008
Dang it, no one ever listens to the crazy kid. _~

Poor Wynn.

Livi
Kanika Sanura chapter 7 . 3/2/2008
I'm sorry I didn't sign in, I didn't really have time. But I'm glad there is another great story by you! This one is just as vivid as Band and just like with Band, I can't wait for the next update!
persimmon chapter 6 . 1/17/2008
wow, bitch...Reed I mean, but then again, with the way he treated Oberon, Wynn's not that much better at this point. Brennan is a bit nasty too isn't he, well, well, well, intrigue.
Liviania chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
Huh, Oberon was interesting in this chapter. And Reed was rather . . . evil. The quote fit his actions well. Huh, I wonder what he would've done if Brennan was the type for whom smoking is a deal-breaker.

Livi
Drazuki chapter 6 . 1/8/2008
I think your brain would look great with chartreuse and bistre paint. It'll be all mint chocolate ice cream-y.

I realy don't like Reed and Brennan. And Oberon reminds me of Moss, lol.

Rock on!