Reviews for Three Little Words
simplicity is complex chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
you always make me wonder... where the heck have all the good and sweet guys gone..

like alex (though he's a little of a bastard)

and ryan (who's a little emo but has good reasons for being so)

and jared (the nice older brother)

and dominic (the actually very nice person)

and now danny!

gr.
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
oh, dont blame it on kendal, stand proud girl, and if you want to blame her, giver her credd that shes pushing your writing to expand. a sweet sappy, lovely story. mucho beatiful.
chinaberry chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
_
Najia chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Absolutely adorable. :) What else can I say? :)
zakei chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
HHAHAHAH. omg yes that was SO SWEET. love it. alot. faving it. and nominating it for SKOW too. :)
iwishillwilluponyou chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
cutest thing i've ever read in my life :D seriously
wanara chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
i loved that. it melted my heart.
candii-apple chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
that was so sweet! *sigh* i'd squeal realli loud but unfortunately my brothers happen to be near me and they'd probably get scared or sumthing T_T
Renzie chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Wow, I loved this. So great XD
Myztique chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
i love it. ) it's so sweet and it makes me hope that i can someday have that kind of love
Secret Heart01 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Cute little ficlet! I quite like the arachnophobia bit, and the slight Harry Potter reference haha ...

Anyway, just on the off-chance that you wouldn't mind me asking on the review of *this* fic - when will you update Q's story? :P
laramara chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
it really was so cute and I loved it. Beautifully written, and all the background gave it heaps of depth :-D another great one-shot
Paper Bag Ghost chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Aw... So cute! - You just put a smile on my face! Be proud!
Crystal109 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Wow, you turned the most cliche idea of best friends next door falling in love into the most amazing one shot ever. I absolutely adore this story. Now, -this- is what one shots are supposed to be like. ) I really like the way you did the narration over a span of years. I think you're right, this is (at least one of) the sweetest things you've ever written, probably because you need to stuff a ton of romance into one "chapter" and make it good. I say, Kendal has it right. You two are awesome for one another since you guys make each other write the most amazing one-shots. )
A Quirky Tale chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Aw,it is the sweetest thing you've ever written. I like it. It's a kind story that I would read when I'm upset. )
201 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »