Reviews for Back To The Top
clear vision chapter 17 . 12/31/2007
*singsong voice* charity concert! hahaha
clear vision chapter 4 . 12/31/2007
o. infidelity. haha
clear vision chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
ugh, don't tell me. he's an abusive husband? lol.
CoopersGirl chapter 26 . 12/24/2007
You are an amazing writer. I've just spent the whole day at my computer reading your stories. I'm so happy that Jake and Isabella finally got married and had their child!
Xiaolu chapter 26 . 12/23/2007
Wow. *O* I just LOVED it. It was amazing! I couldn't help it but read all day the story of Jake and Iz. They're so cute! And I really love 'em all. It's like a big family if you know what I mean. Thanks for your great story! _

I'll read the story of the kids now, yay. )
Raye Dragonmage chapter 26 . 11/6/2007
This is truly an amazing story, as was the first one, and the Rookie ones, and well, all of them. I haven't read Ally and Cole's yet, though, nor its sequel. The only thing is...You write stories about bands, and yet there's no songs in them! You occasionally mention what a song is about, but the song itself is never there. I'm not saying use song lyrics from real bands, like some people do, because, quite frankly, I think that ruins it. But have you ever considered trying to write some lyrics yourself? Or maybe collaborate with someone on some? I think they'd really add some flavor, and, personally, I love reading song lyrics. Take it into consideration, even if you decide not to, please?
le petit auteur chapter 26 . 11/4/2007
wow you make such great stories! i'm crying! man you really make an epic with that one story. I thought they're would only be Phone calls from a rockstar...i had no idea you'd go this far, but i'm glad you did!
JuLez chapter 26 . 10/20/2007
ok u are an amazing writer, this story was one of the best ive ever read and i will read all ur other stories i promise because ur phenomenal and ur characters... im just speechless lol
0.0 NightRiders 0.0 chapter 26 . 10/12/2007
WOW. THIS IS JUST...WOW...i spotted some proof-read mistakes here and there, but nothing too bad. lol.

awsome story in total.

cya

samantha
christinaxxyo chapter 26 . 9/25/2007
I can't wait to read the kid's story. That should be interesting. :D I really liked your story. But when you wrote the last sentence, "And he was." it was a lot like some other chapters where you ended it like that. If you read it, it'll make more sense than trying to understand me now. Anyways, once again, great job. :)
christinaxxyo chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
Cheating is wrong but Brad's such a creep it sorta seems okay. Key word being 'sorta'. I can't wait til Brad's gone; he's getting on my nerves. LOL. Seeing as that's probably what you're trying to do, you're doing a really good job on it. :D
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Husband? Whoo! Things sure have changed. I really liked the first chapter, nice job. :)
Mean titan chapter 26 . 9/20/2007
i loved it.
Kathleen Moon chapter 26 . 9/19/2007
fascinating story...soo soo cute!
Mean titan chapter 18 . 9/18/2007